Sign in to follow this  
Tim Dawson

Ipswich crazy is back !!!!

I had a sneaking feeling our lunatic friend from down the road would post something on youtube or is that ooo-tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJd6P9VYoLc&list=UUv64DQ07zW5QFIcd9lpFJnA

Well send him out there and start hitting balls at him, I think one of my low arking shanks with a 2 iron would do the trick!

Can you honestly imagine this nimrod performing any sort of meaningful role in society?

His greatest and indeed only achievement in life is one of Village Idiot, no doubt the coming season will provide us with hours of entertainment as week after week we listen to:

"Naridge, i doont nou what to say, ewe was the better team but I still dewnt loik ewe"

[quote user="Jenkins"]Well send him out there and start hitting balls at him, I think one of my low arking shanks with a 2 iron would do the trick![/quote]

You still use a 2 iron. No wonder you shank.

I think the reference though is to the ''Range" store in the retail park off the A47.

Albeit your version does have greater appeal.

Well I suppose you could imagine him lurking in the undergrowth waiting to preform some unspeakable deed.

Mind you that''s not to say he hasn''t got his own webcam in Broadmore?

I saw him after the 1-5 evening of sublime enjoyment so perhaps he''d been allowed out on day release. A great wobbling mass of bitter Binner, bless his lack of chromosomes.

If he''s capable of turning on a PC and uploading this sort of moronic drivel then he can surely warrant and expect all that comes back his way?

He can''t open his curtains, so he gets the weather forecast by getting it sent through the internet webby thing!

Fantastic entertainment

That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. Fabulous.

And by the way Ipswich Crazy...we sung the ''We are coming to get you'' song first.

Thats actually pretty uncomfortable viewing, as I''m fairly sure he''s a bit special.

One glimmer of light in the dark tunnel of relegation......To beef up the regular headcases on here we''ve now got the crazy back on the case. Hopefully he''ll be backed up by the sorely missed '' w8wba '' together with that fruitcake Leeds fan who maintained we were only playing for second place in League One then looked a right t*at when we stormed away with it.Even other Leeds fans thought he was a bit special [:D]

[quote user="morty"]Thats actually pretty uncomfortable viewing, as I''m fairly sure he''s a bit special.

[/quote]by watching his videos I would say he has a minor case of Aspergers, but he could just as easily be mentally fine. it''s hard to know just by his videos..either way, why do the ipswich fans who have been popping up here recently not comment on this fella?

[quote user="Javiers Deaf Translator"][quote user="morty"]Thats actually pretty uncomfortable viewing, as I''m fairly sure he''s a bit special.

[/quote]by watching his videos I would say he has a minor case of Aspergers, but he could just as easily be mentally fine. it''s hard to know just by his videos..either way, why do the ipswich fans who have been popping up here recently not comment on this fella?[/quote]Have a butchers on TWTD where they think he''s as barmy as we do.

Jenkins wrote:
Well send him out there and start hitting balls at him, I think one of my low arking shanks with a 2 iron would do the trick!

You still use a 2 iron. No wonder you shank.

I think the reference though is to the ''Range" store in the retail park off the A47.

Albeit your version does have greater appeal.

Yes, Chris Potters used to be opposite there but of course it''s gone now..

The shanking is undoubtedly a problem with the club.

There''s good chance he''s reading this thread...

Why not put all this venom to good use Crazy.....I would quite happily sponsor you to wear a NCFC top and scarf for a day ?....of course you would need to post video evidence.

[quote user="Jenkins"]

Jenkins wrote:

You still use a 2 iron. No wonder you shank. [/quote]

I don''t think folk should ridicule the poor fellowby suffolk standards he seems quite bright

BEST.... VIDEO.....EVER!!!

Im actually peeing myself!!!!

every sentence is comedy gold!!!