Sign in to follow this  
Fraz

N0rw7ch

Question

Ipswich how is spelling Norwich like this got any relevance to you? Someone told me it refers to us being beaten 7-0 by Man city?

Binners are posting it like they have beaten us 7-0 at carrow road, in the extremely unlikely event of this ever happening I will take it on the chin.

Until then spelling 1p5wich like this is relevant and to the truth.

They are probably trying to spell it correctly but, typing while molesting your sister must make it too difficult.

I think the problem for the binners is that it doesn''t really work, like most of their ''attempts'' at being clever....the failed flypast thing last week being another classic example (a local charity did benefit which is good, but even then with two of their supporters looking like absolute a-holes at refusing the charity gift).

It brings to mind an Ipswich v Norwich match I went to in the early 80s - their fans gleefully produced a manky old scarf which they set on fire....to which someone in among our fans produced a brand new binner shirt and did the same. Maybe a bit daft, but a good case in point - they seem to either copy others and fail, or just not seem to manage to pull it off, or just not think ''big'' enough.

[quote user="canarywales"]on those grounds it should be I9swich after Man U stuffed them way back 9-0 for record prem defeat[/quote]

I9swich T0wn looks better to me. [:D]

In my opinion the whole reason we lost so badly was not down to the team strength, but because we went behind through an own goal. OGs can have an effect on the team when they are conceded as equalisers or give the opponents the lead - Spurs lost 6-0, and also went behind through an og.

But lets not forget our last season in the championship:

Norwich 4-1 Ipswich

Ipswich 1-5 Norwich

aggregate: Norwich 9-2 Ipswich

We''ll if were goin to do worst defeats in te premier league then maybe Ipsw9ch T0wn ?

They haven''t got a leg to stand on and if they did they''d have stolen it from a children''s charity and not payed for it.

Debt ridden team of paupers. There should be rules in place to prevent teams like Ipswich from existing.

bit sad when the only thing you have to celebrate in a decade of stagnation is that your wealthy neighbours have been relegated

How many seasons in the next tier have they been? We''ve been up, down, down, up, up and down since their last visit. Holding that record for biggest defeat.

Extreme clutching at straws by their fickle fans (like Wiz)

this will be their 13th season in the 2nd tier, longer than any other club by about 4 years or soa time in which their attendances have halved, as has their season ticket salestheir income has dropped by around 70% and their debts have risen to an eye watering £100mtheir youth system is pretty much defunct and their training ground has been taken out of their ownership and placed under the control of a Bermuda based company

but all is not lost, they have signed a former City trainee who has been released as he is surplus to requirements

how the ''mighty'' have fallen