Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Bird

Is Ruddy off..?

Quoted by Ruddy on the official Facebook thread ...

''Norwich fans are fantastic. They''ve been very good with me. I had a tough time when I first joined here and they could easily have turned against me, but they stuck by me and I would like to think I repaid their faith''.

Does that reek of a goodbye speech to you?

You have completely taken that out of context, it was part of an interview in which Ruddy makes it clear he is happy to stay and help us get promoted!!!

Seems like a rather odd thing to have done?

[quote user="Yellow Bird"]Quoted by Ruddy on the official Facebook thread ...

''Norwich fans are fantastic. They''ve been very good with me. I had a tough time when I first joined here and they could easily have turned against me, but they stuck by me and I would like to think I repaid their faith''.

Does that reek of a goodbye speech to you?[/quote]

No he has already said he''s not looking to leave, that statement is more like the reason why he''s staying

[quote user="In Dubious Battle "]You have completely taken that out of context, it was part of an interview in which Ruddy makes it clear he is happy to stay and help us get promoted!!! Seems like a rather odd thing to have done?[/quote]

Huzzah! [Y]

No.I honestly think Ruddy is one not to worry about. He''s been very honest recently and been very open about how he feels. He''s openly admitted that he''d still be nowhere in his career were he still sitting on Everton''s bench.Of course money talks, but I''d think that someone would have to stump up some serious cash to prise him away.

[quote user="Yellow Bird"]Quoted by Ruddy on the official Facebook thread ...

Does that reek of a goodbye speech to you?[/quote]if you read it backwards it says Paul is dead which suggest Lambert is going to be our next manageror am I reading it wrong ?