Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Whoever it is........

somebody will be unhappy. The highest " viewing " number I''ve seen when signing in is 36. All of these have their own views but what do the other 26,000 regular supporters think. Whoever the board pick can we please unite behind him and stop all the back stabbing on here.

Inevitably you are correct.

The hipster ones annoy me. the ones desperate for some bloke with a beard who looked good on eurosport in 1996. Weirdos.

Lennon is most likely to galvanise us.

If it is Lennon then you will all eventually be happy.

I actually won''t be that upset if Lennon left now, especially since David Moyes is favourite to replace him.

Lennon out and Moyes in would be fantastic.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Now I know you''re just trolling![/quote]

Why? Because spoilt brats drove him out a job? Manchester United are absolutely horrendous, Giggs was meant to come in and sort them - he was a record breaker too!

David Moyes would be a fantastic and better manager than Lennon.

How about holding out for Lambert? He''s going to get the sack soon.

Naturally someone will be. I have my top pick and then have people i''d be happy enough with. At the bottom, there are candidates i''d be unhappy with.

[quote user="Buh"]Inevitably you are correct. The hipster ones annoy me. the ones desperate for some bloke with a beard who looked good on eurosport in 1996. Weirdos. Lennon is most likely to galvanise us.[/quote]

Who are the hipster ones?

[quote user="Twenty Eight Goals"]I guess Moyes to Celtic would be good for him. At last he gets his hands on some silverware. Even he couldn''t F**k that one up...could he?[/quote]

Be so ironic to see moyes in Europe but nou Man U

[quote user="CANARYKING"]somebody will be unhappy. The highest " viewing " number I''ve seen when signing in is 36. All of these have their own views but what do the other 26,000 regular supporters think. Whoever the board pick can we please unite behind him and stop all the back stabbing on here.[/quote]

Still the back stabbing goes on.he is crap, oh no he isn''t, he is. But I don''t like him, should have had him, but he is crap why haven''t we got him. On and on and on.

SIMPLE ANSWER, WAIT TILL THE BOARD DECIDE AND GET BEHIND HIM.