Sign in to follow this  
#

Our only hope now.

Wiz is an utter bore. Throw so many names in the hat and when questioned later, he''ll come back without an answer but moronic icon.

Don''t give the old fool any time! Craves attention and never a City fan - give time to those who give a rat ar-se to turn up to "support" their team - not bash at every possible moment.

what will he do next season with virtually no steams to watchand as a supposed deaf person Radio Norfolk will be of no useperhaps somebody could sponsor him to sit in the Wensum Stand, with it''s commanding view of the cathedral

[quote user="Pitchforks Torches"]Bor Bor Bor/Mr Chops is my hero for May! Shame Wiz would only do a Wikipedia tour of the place and change what he saw and did.[/quote]

Blub blub.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Pitchforks Torches"]Bor Bor Bor/Mr Chops is my hero for May! Shame Wiz would only do a Wikipedia tour of the place and change what he saw and did.[/quote]

Blub blub.

[/quote]Deluded as well.  The only "multiple personality" round here is our very own wheelchair Dumbledore*.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="Wiz"]

Blub blub.

[/quote]

Deluded as well.  The only "multiple personality" round here is our very own wheelchair Dumbledore*.

[/quote]

Christ man, I hope you haven''t just envoked karma to put one of your own in one!  [:S]

Wiz, if you turned up to "support" the team, then you may have some credibility.

But all you can do is flippin'' well moan and avoid any direct questions. Internet troll in it''s glory! The day Lowestoft loses it internet connection...what the heck would you do????

was it ''karma'' that struck you down with deafnessafter all previously you stated "and will tune into good old uncle Roy, via Radio Norfolk.""And Mrs Wiz wants me at least a mile away from a radio when we play against Charlton!"yet barely a few weeks later you were stating about yourself

"Because he''s virtually deaf and cannot use the ruddy phone!"

just what nasty thing did you do to be struck down so swiftly

[quote user="City1st"]was it ''karma'' that struck you down with deafness

after all previously you stated

"and will tune into good old uncle Roy, via Radio Norfolk."

"And Mrs Wiz wants me at least a mile away from a radio when we play against Charlton!"

yet barely a few weeks later you were stating about yourself

"Because he''s virtually deaf and cannot use the ruddy phone!"

just what nasty thing did you do to be struck down so swiftly

[/quote]

Oh come on,  you''ve just got to do better than that.