Sign in to follow this  
#

Our only hope now.

Is Tim Sherwood with Adams as his number two.

I have given up on Garcia or Lennon, that would have shown ambition, but I could at a push settle for this team........So Adams it is then 

Oh good, another thread on pretty much exactly the same subject.The subject of course being, Wiz behaving like a massive fanny.

Based on what wiz?  I am liking the fact that nothing concrete seems to have come out of the club and evberything we seem to be getting through media does appear to be guess work, so based on that it could really be anybody including any one of thos more strongly rumoured. Even though not my choice, I am still going for Malkay with Adams and really DO NOT want Sherwood.....despite his record whilst in charge at Spurs.    

[quote user="morty"]Oh good, another thread on pretty much exactly the same subject.

The subject of course being, Wiz behaving like a massive fanny.
[/quote]

Whatever are you on about Morty as I can only find NINE threads started by Wiz since Monday relating to Adams, Malky or Lennon. Next thing you are telling me is that he is attention seeking. [:P]

[quote user="morty"]Oh good, another thread on pretty much exactly the same subject.The subject of course being, Wiz behaving like a massive fanny.[/quote]

A wizards sleeve, if you will.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="morty"]Oh good, another thread on pretty much exactly the same subject.The subject of course being, Wiz behaving like a massive fanny.[/quote]

Whatever are you on about Morty as I can only find NINE threads started by Wiz since Monday relating to Adams, Malky or Lennon. Next thing you are telling me is that he is attention seeking. [:P]

[/quote]I was going to bump them all, to make a point, but thought I best not.[:)]

The Board are about to announce that the guys from Myfootballwriter are prepared to form a management team with Edward Couzens-Lake becomming Head of a new Nostalgia department.

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]Based on what wiz?  I am liking the fact that nothing concrete seems to have come out of the club and evberything we seem to be getting through media does appear to be guess work, so based on that it could really be anybody including any one of thos more strongly rumoured. Even though not my choice, I am still going for Malkay with Adams and really DO NOT want Sherwood.....despite his record whilst in charge at Spurs.    [/quote]

Sherwoods 52% win record Mark.

I don''t want Malky near the club.

Now let me get this right Wiz.......... You only wanted Adams as caretaker, you ''don''t want Malky anywhere near our club'', you are ''desperate'' for Lennon but accept it might be Sherwood with Adams ?

Have I nailed it there ?

[quote user="Wiz"]

I have given up on Garcia or Lennon, that would have shown ambition, but I could at a push settle for this team........So Adams it is then 

[/quote]Adams will be the next Walker.

Thats how high I rate Neil.

The Board can exclusively reveal that Jeremy Paxman''s motivation for leaving Newsnight is his imminent appointment as the new NCFC manager, his team talks will consist of him asking the same question for twenty minutes.

"Were you told to man mark Luis Suarez?""Were you told to man mark Luis Suarez?""Were you told to man mark Luis Suarez?""Were you told to man mark Luis Suarez?""Were you told to man mark Luis Suarez?""Were you told to man mark Luis Suarez?"

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Now let me get this right Wiz.......... You only wanted Adams as caretaker, you ''don''t want Malky anywhere near our club'', you are ''desperate'' for Lennon but accept it might be Sherwood with Adams ?

Have I nailed it there ?

[/quote]

Nearly Til, Adams will be our manager......given time, and I wanted Garcia or Lennon, I most certainly don''t want bloody Zola.

The real reason behind Solange Knowles attack on Jay Z in that lift was that he told her she couldn''t become NCFC manager because he was taking the position, in all of Mr Z''s press conferences he will outline the 99 problems he has with the opposition.David McNally said ''We are delighted to have Mr Zed on board''.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

Lennon showing ambition...dream on Bullwinkle.

[quote user="Wiz"]

I most certainly don''t want bloody Zola

.[/quote]

When will you be starting your Zola thread then ?[:D]

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Luckily, due to our excellent playing surface, he has 99 problems but the pitch ain''t one.[/quote]

Whilst I''ve heard MC Hammer will be announced as the interim manager specifically for the Ip5h1te games

must be painful not knowing who to hate, or post attacks against

ps are we in administration yet ?

To avoid confusion with Nigerian kidnappers prog rock band Procol Harem have reformed and instead of playing gigs they will manage Norwich City.They have categorically denied any rumour that the new City shirts will be a whiter shade of pale.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Wiz"]

I most certainly don''t want bloody Zola

.[/quote]

When will you be starting your Zola thread then ?[:D]

[/quote]
If the board needs advice.  They could set up a Zola Panel