Sign in to follow this  
danielsroundabout

Reason for the delay should be obvious.

[quote user="danielsroundabout"]Lambert nipping to the States to see Randy on Friday has really played hell with McNally''s programme for making an announcement. Surprised nobody has picked up on it.[/quote]Maybe because its complete guesswork and speculation on your part?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="danielsroundabout"]Lambert nipping to the States to see Randy on Friday has really played hell with McNally''s programme for making an announcement. Surprised nobody has picked up on it.[/quote]Maybe because its complete guesswork and speculation on your part?[/quote]

Well there''s obviously something that''s not falling into place as McNally anticipated a week ago. I''m just putting two and two together and my suggestion is the only one that is coming up as four.

[quote user="danielsroundabout"][quote user="morty"][quote user="danielsroundabout"]Lambert nipping to the States to see Randy on Friday has really played hell with McNally''s programme for making an announcement. Surprised nobody has picked up on it.[/quote]Maybe because its complete guesswork and speculation on your part?[/quote]

Well there''s obviously something that''s not falling into place as McNally anticipated a week ago. I''m just putting two and two together and my suggestion is the only one that is coming up as four.[/quote]Talk me through your theory.Because, the way I see it, Villa wouldn''t want Malky, and we aren''t likely to be having Lambert back.Or am I missing something?

Someone on twitter says Malky said yes last week & that its bringing Moody from Palace thats the hold up.

I think your 4+4 has equaled 5 because I don''t see it either.