Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Alderweireld

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Bet he''s having a good night tonight!Apparently he wasn''t good enough for Norwich in the eyes of some on here !!

[/quote]Wasn''t good enough for who?If you have some kind of point to make, it would be clearer if you named names.

Don''t like to point fingers directly.Just remember people saying he wasn''t good enough and then when he didn''t want to join, those same people claiming Norwich were too good for him.

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Don''t like to point fingers directly.Just remember people saying he wasn''t good enough and then when he didn''t want to join, those same people claiming Norwich were too good for him.

[/quote]You should really name names, you have started some kind of odd "I told you so" thread, but left the job half done.

great that we went for a player of his ability however he has been a bit part player for them this season and has been frustrated at not being a regular.

That said he probably above our station along with a couple of other targets back last summer. He is after all playing for the spanishchampions and champions league finalists

No-one said he wasn''t good enough, more like he is too good for us. I think you just wanted to start a new thread about something.

I dont get what more we could have done for him. He turned us down for the eventual liga BBVA winners. Perhaps we should have bought jovetic or yaya toure!

Something has obviously stuck in ReadingCanary''s mind regarding this so he should just name those who thought he wasn''t good enough.

What utter rubbish. I think everyone without exception was absolutely ecstatic about the idea of him joining. Unfortunately, it didn''t happen because he choose the La Liga winners/Champions League finalists. I am sure he has no regrets!