Sign in to follow this  
super canary

IF it is Lennon......

Do we think he will bring any of the Celtic players with him?  Who would we want or need? Assuming they would want to swap Champ league for Champo! Izzaguire seems a decent left back should Olsson leave.

[quote user="super canary"]

Do we think he will bring any of the Celtic players with him?  Who would we want or need? Assuming they would want to swap Champ league for Champo! Izzaguire seems a decent left back should Olsson leave.

[/quote]

Strangely, I can''t get excited at the prospect of Celtic players coming here.  Would prefer Lennon to stay where he is and take some of ours off our hands..........Snoddy, Hoolahan.....

I''d like to see Lennon as the manager. He''s interested in the job and it could help Hooper and Snodgrass stay - Snoddy was asking Lennon to stay as the Celtic boss a while back. Ok, he is a Celtic fan but it also looked like he wanted to go to Celtic with Lennon as the manager

It won''t be Lennon, it seems. I''m stunned that he''s not involved in whatever process is going on at Carrow Road. Charlie Wyatt said NL would be keen, but that we''re not interested. I find this madness.

Lennon is not a Delia type of person Malky im afraid is very much so , pity because i think Lennon might have talked Hooper and Snodgrass into staying .

Of the more favoured names in the betting Lennon is by a country mile the best appointee. I suspect therefore the board will not exercise this option.

[quote user="CanaryOne"]Lennon is not a Delia type of person Malky im afraid is very much so , pity because i think Lennon might have talked Hooper and Snodgrass into staying .[/quote]

nailed it.

welcome big malky.

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]It won''t be Lennon, it seems. I''m stunned that he''s not involved in whatever process is going on at Carrow Road. Charlie Wyatt said NL would be keen, but that we''re not interested. I find this madness.[/quote]
so Lennon is going to leave a champions league club for a chance to manage against Millwall....rrrriiiiiiighhht!

Exactly. can''t see Lennon fancying the Champ. Would probably have got him if we''d stayed up. It was after all while up there that he announced himself as flattered by NCFC interest.

Tbh I''m not really that surprised that English sides haven''t taken the punt on Lennon yet - the bread and butter is the league, and it is not a question of whether they win, but by how many points. Managing an English side would be a very different proposition.

BP - Tbh I''m not really that surprised that English sides haven''t taken the

punt on Lennon yet - the bread and butter is the league, and it is not a

question of whether they win, but by how many points. Managing an

English side would be a very different proposition.

Lennon is in the difficult position of not being proven in the English league.  If he wants to follow McCleish from Scotland and try his hand down south, he will have to step down a league to do it.    He would simply be too much of an unknown quantity for a big club to gamble on.  I can see him at a Notts Forest or a club that has been struggling for years to make headway.