Sign in to follow this  
Ketts Rebel

Lennon's World Cup commitments.

He has signed up to a BBC World Cup role for TV and Radio, as a pundit.

Could this be a major problem?

If he gets the job here he may not be entirely focused on building our squad through the summer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/mediapacks/worldcup2014/radio

[quote user="Ketts Rebel"]He has signed up to a BBC World Cup role for TV and Radio, as a pundit.

Could this be a major problem?

If he gets the job here he may not be entirely focused on building our squad through the summer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/mediapacks/worldcup2014/radio[/quote]I shouldn''t worry to much i doubt he will be our new manager. And if he was i don''t think the odd appearance on TV is going to make much difference.  

.....unrelated question - how on earth do you attach a live link to a post ?

You know the one''s which are pink and you can directly click on it - without having to faff about with copy and paste ?

[quote user="Ketts Rebel"].....unrelated question - how on earth do you attach a live link to a post ?

You know the one''s which are pink and you can directly click on it - without having to faff about with copy and paste ?[/quote][url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/mediapacks/worldcup2014/radio]Magic[/url]Just put this:[ u r l ] [ / u r l ]With the link in the middle, and without the spaces.

[quote user="Ketts Rebel"].....unrelated question - how on earth do you attach a live link to a post ?

You know the one''s which are pink and you can directly click on it - without having to faff about with copy and paste ?[/quote]Copy URL and paste......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk1c3H28SRUHighlight URLClick the Create Link button, The one with the icon of the little chain

links in front of a globe. The Enter URL pop-up comes up.Clear box then paste URL......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk1c3H28SRUBingo.

[quote user="HertsCanary93"]Probably just scouting some players for us. Apparently this Neymar chap has a good scoring record?[/quote]

Are you a Celtic fan too?

Neither of the methods suggested above work with Chrome. I don''t even see a create link button. The owners of this forum are pretty pathetic if they can''t get it to work with the most popular browser.

In the tool bar over the reply box the create link is second from right (little blue ball).I''ve not got Chrome but I can''t imagine any browser not displaying this.

[quote user="lappinitup"]In the tool bar over the reply box the create link is second from right (little blue ball).I''ve not got Chrome but I can''t imagine any browser not displaying this.[/quote]

There''s no tool bar over the reply box in Chrome. This forum doesn''t work well with Chrome, hence all the garbage you see above just from try to reply with quote.

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"][quote user="lappinitup"]In the tool bar over the reply box the create link is second from right (little blue ball).I''ve not got Chrome but I can''t imagine any browser not displaying this.[/quote]

There''s no tool bar over the reply box in Chrome. This forum doesn''t work well with Chrome, hence all the garbage you see above just from try to reply with quote.[/quote]
Add a user agent switcher to your extensions and set it to Firefox.  
The one I use is the one with the blue mask.

[quote user="Private Frazer"][quote user="Kangaroo Court"][quote user="lappinitup"]In the tool bar over the reply box the create link is second from right (little blue ball).I''ve not got Chrome but I can''t imagine any browser not displaying this.[/quote]

There''s no tool bar over the reply box in Chrome. This forum doesn''t work well with Chrome, hence all the garbage you see above just from try to reply with quote.[/quote]
The one I use is the one with the blue mask.[/quote]Thanks PF, I''ve been searching Google for a mask to help KC but couldn''t find a simple solution, you''ve saved me some time. [Y]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Private Frazer"][quote user="Kangaroo Court"][quote user="lappinitup"]In the tool bar over the reply box the create link is second from right (little blue ball).I''ve not got Chrome but I can''t imagine any browser not displaying this.[/quote]

The one I use is the one with the blue mask.[/quote]Thanks PF, I''ve been searching Google for a mask to help KC but couldn''t find a simple solution, you''ve saved me some time. [Y]
[/quote]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Supplementary question Private Frazer, I assume the mask solves the "blockquote" problem in Chrome?[/quote]
Let''s test it!

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"][quote user="Kangaroo Court"][quote user="lappinitup"]Supplementary question Private Frazer, I assume the mask solves the "blockquote" problem in Chrome?[/quote]
Let''s test it!
[/quote]
It works. And the url issue:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/spoof[/quote]All good.[Y]I take it you can see the PinkUn toolbar now?