Sign in to follow this  
alex_ncfc

Neil Adams

What''s the deal? Is he employed by the club in some capacity?

If not, why does he stick up for Worthington time after time after time on Canary Call?

It just gets boring.

During the game his analysis is often very good but like you say... his inability to criticise players and the manager when it is obvious is surely detracting from the service that is being provided to people who can''t get to the games. Fleming is a player who used to be a great asset to the club and no doubt he''s a nice bloke to have around but so many of us fans who attend the games can see that he has had his time and should not be played week in week out. Why is it that Worthington can''t see that a change in the lineup may lead to a change in results.

It is cringing to hear on Canary Call I agree.

Neil Adams is very knowledgable and I agree with most of what he says though.

I think he could do a good job in the coaching of the first team at the moment

I thought he was quite fair.I couldn''t understand why people were phoning in moaning about the defence when,yet again we failed to score.Our two worst players at the moment,IMO are Ashton and Mckenzie.

I thought what he said was correct. None of the team on and off the pitch are performing to how we know they can and it''s up to them and the fans to stick together and back each other. We know the team will get better. I thought Fleming had a good game, Hucks looked dangerous and if anything Ashton was way below par. So let''s all hound Ashton, oh, and Leon cos he had a lousy game too!!!

Alternatively we can all stick together support the team and management and we will get better! Exactly what Adams was saying. Some people on this board start panicking are a few poor performances which it could be argued we have had enough opportunities to win 10 games nevermind four. Answer: Sack Worthy!! It''s clueless after five games! Newcastle did just that last season and they looking even worse now!! Okay, sack Worthy, Tell me who you would get instead??? Who?? Terry Venables isn''t up to much or Ron Atkinson, perhaps Peter Reid. Pleease! If you advocate Worthy getting booted out and least have the sense or forethought to offer an alternative instead of the kneejerk, mindless posts that appear on here.

Travelling back from the game fans were actually saying why didn''t we cash in on Ashton when we had the chance. Unbelievable!!!

yeah he is involves with the academy at some sort of level. As far as Craig Fleming being a nice bloke, well i''ve heard otherwise from an ex employee of the front office at Carrow Road who said he was very abrupt and very ride.

having said that I thought he and the team played a good game today, the only difference being Leeds took their chance and we missed all of ours.

[quote]During the game his analysis is often very good but like you say... his inability to criticise players and the manager when it is obvious is surely detracting from the service that is being provided t...[/quote]

Were you at the game today? I thought Fleming was actually pretty solid/

Secondly, I find Neil Adams'' comments are spot on 90% of the time -- he''s an experienced footballer who probably knows exactly what it''s like to find himself in this situation. Maybe I''m subject to the media, but I tend to take not of his comments more than the majority of "Canary-Call" fans who ring in with pretty much the same comments week in, week out.

That said, I''d be so very upset if I found out he was employed by the club in some capacity...

yes he is employed by teh club

he coaches the kids.. under 12s i think??? not sure but i know he works for NCFC in a coaching capacity..

ergo he cant slag anyoneoff... biting the hand that feeds u etc.

Replace him with Iwan!

jas

Neil Adams is employed at the club as a coach to one of the under 11''s or under 12''s so don''t expect any critiscm of anyone employed at Carrow Road. I too feel Fleming is past his best before date and would like to see a dominant centre back to partner Shackell. What concerns me much more is the standard of our passing - or lack of - the high ball (often of poor quality) to Ashton the poor first touch of Mckenzie the quick throw out to Huckerby are we predictable?

He has a privaledged position by comentating on the games and writing for the local media.. now if he starts to speak it as it is ..what do you think will happen..he may well lose that position ... Cardiff banned several of the press for critising  and perhaps he is scared the same will happen to him.. turning into a right club man.. or should I say yes man....

to be honest we did not play very well and yesterday it was the front 2 at fault. we all know how good they are and when they hit form we will be fine we are just unlucky an the moment that they are both out of sorts at the same time. saying that i did not like hucks on the right i would rather see him on the left. and before the deadline i would like to see us sign a old fationed right winger.If we make the same amount of chanse as we did yesterday we will score 3 or 4. anyone agree