Sign in to follow this  
skeps

turner , back to hull

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/1282141953_fart-fire_zps34291430.gif.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/1282141953_fart-fire_zps34291430.gif[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="im spartacus"]what the heck is that all about morty ? [:D][/quote]Liar liar, pants on fire?

If only this were true... Then I''d actually be fairly confident of gaining promotion, while Hull would certainly be relegated...

Now I just fear we''ll be in a relegation battle in the Championship with him as a CB...

[quote user="jaemae2"]If only this were true... Then I''d actually be fairly confident of gaining promotion, while Hull would certainly be relegated...

Now I just fear we''ll be in a relegation battle in the Championship with him as a CB...[/quote]

S(um

[quote user="jaemae2"]If only this were true... Then I''d actually be fairly confident of gaining promotion, while Hull would certainly be relegated...

Now I just fear we''ll be in a relegation battle in the Championship with him as a CB...[/quote]You are either a binner or you never watch Norwich

I think the clue was when he described it as ''soccer'' the other day.

Obviously doesn''t see too many matches.

I trust the OP knows Turner left Hull in 2009 to join Sunderland before coming to us for an undisclosed fee.......Nah obviously not so why would that be ?