Sign in to follow this  
#

Has Lambert Walked?

"We''ve detected that you''re using AdBlock or some other adblocking software. Please be aware that it costs real money to host this website and by blocking the ads you are stopping the site receiving income from online advertising. Please consider unblocking this site or donating if you do not want to see the ads. The videos only auto-play if you are not logged in. Thanks."

LOL, cheapskates.

Grovel?

You really do think we are some small, scummy little club.

[quote user="Herman "]Grovel? You really do think we are some small, scummy little club.[/quote]

Compared to a Malky type manager we''ll end up with we should sell our souls to get him back here.[6]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Has Lambert Walked?

If so he has a long walk.  He''s in America.............

[/quote]

Now back LDC, huge bust up being talked about.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Has Lambert Walked?If so he has a long walk.  He''s in America.............[/quote]

Now back LDC, huge bust up being talked about.[/quote]

Stand corrected.  [Y]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Has Lambert Walked?

If so he has a long walk.  He''s in America.............

[/quote]

Now back LDC, huge bust up being talked about.

[/quote]

One such quote:

That Kaila guy is at it now too...

@indykaila: We are hearing Paul Lambert held a high level meeting today. The meeting was explosive. Not looking good. #AVFC

I love how one person can say something on a message board and 20 minutes later it''s everywhere.

Yes, Lambert is really going to want to return to the club he couldn''t wait to get away from isn''t he?

Think Wiz, just think. Think why it is never going to happen, from his perspective and the clubs.

I love how some sad old man can harvest other peoples bull$hit rumours and spread them here....

[quote user="morty"]I love how some sad old man can harvest other peoples bull$hit rumours and spread them here....
[/quote]

Well at least this sad old man doesn''t flash up pictures of children''s bottoms like you did...........pervet.

[quote user="Old Shuck"]

Yes, Lambert is really going to want to return to the club he couldn''t wait to get away from isn''t he?

Think Wiz, just think. Think why it is never going to happen, from his perspective and the clubs.

[/quote]

Sadly, yes, I realise that Shuck.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]I love how some sad old man can harvest other peoples bull$hit rumours and spread them here....[/quote]

Well at least this sad old man doesn''t flash up pictures of children''s bottoms like you did...........pervet.

[/quote]Lol, oh dear...Report button?

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Herman "]Grovel? You really do think we are some small, scummy little club.[/quote]

Compared to a Malky type manager we''ll end up with we should sell our souls to get him back here.[6]

[/quote]You''d need to possess a soul first, you mendacious old tosspot.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]I love how some sad old man can harvest other peoples bull$hit rumours and spread them here....[/quote]

[/quote]Of course, pretending to be a wizard and "hexing" football matches by "sacrificing virgins" is completely normal, adult and heterosexual behaviour.

Why would a lot of people love to see Lambert return - that golden 3 year era has gone and things are very rarely the same when somebody returns unless you are a Chelsea that can afford the players to try and replicate the past - there is too much bad feeling between Lambert and the board for it ever to work - as well as different players that we had when everything just clicked - he has struggled with Villa so is not some sort of Messiah as some people make out - get a new manager and move this club forward and let the past stay where it belongs.

[quote user="River End Canary"]It would be joyous news if indeed he becomes available[/quote]

I''ll Huzzah that. [Y]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="River End Canary"]It would be joyous news if indeed he becomes available[/quote]

I''ll Huzzah that. [Y]

[/quote]

Pervert.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]I love how some sad old man can harvest other peoples bull$hit rumours and spread them here....
[/quote]

[/quote]

Of course, pretending to be a wizard and "hexing" football matches by "sacrificing virgins" is completely normal, adult and heterosexual behaviour.

[/quote]

I''m from Suffolk so what else did you expect..............normality?

Some may call him the messiah but he has more in common with another from the last supper selling out for thirty pieces of silver

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]Of course, pretending to be a wizard and "hexing" football matches by "sacrificing virgins" is completely normal, adult and heterosexual behaviour.

[/quote]

[/quote]Then take your six fingers elsewhere and get behind the Suffolk bin boys.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Of course, pretending to be a wizard and "hexing" football matches by "sacrificing virgins" is completely normal, adult and heterosexual behaviour.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Then take your six fingers elsewhere and get behind the Suffolk bin boys.

[/quote]

No can do, yellow and green blood fella/chops, CTID.............so deal with it.

Advanced search

+

Edit your details -> TIL 1010 | Logout | Settings

Main Discussion - Norwich City

Topic has 18 replies.

Print Search

Enable E-mail Replies

Sort Posts:    

Wiz is not online. Last active: 11/05/2014 13:35:50Wiz

Not Ranked
Joined on 03/02/2014
The Original First Wizard From 2003
Posts 626

Crying [:''(]And here''s why its not Lennon!

ReplyQuote

You gullible posters:

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/fake_twitter_account_sparks_fresh_speculation_that_celtic_manager_neil_lennon_will_be_appointed_norwich_city_manager_1_3603371

Niyal Adams.......come on down.

Mr Brownstone is not online. Last active: 20/04/2014 17:52:52Mr Brownstone

Top 150 Posts
Joined on 17/06/2008
North Walsham
Posts 3,856

Re: And here''s why its not Lennon!

ReplyQuote

That in no way means it won''t be Lennon does it.

YellowNets1901 is not online. Last active: 15/05/2014 08:33:05YellowNets1901

Not Ranked
Joined on 07/11/2013
Posts 369

ReplyQuote

I don''t think I''ve communicated with Wiz before, but after monitoring his posts for a while - pretty sure he''s not all the ticket. Pretty sure.

Gingerpele is not online. Last active: 26/01/2014 14:37:56Gingerpele

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 21/07/2006
Norwich
Posts 17,385

ReplyQuote

Their has been speculation since Lambert left... One fake twitter account doesn''t change that.

Wiz how on earth can you go through life supporting a football team you appear to loath. I honestly don''t know how you do it, if I shared your attitude I''d just give up on football.

Bradley Johnson is my hero....

splutcho is not online. Last active: 10/02/2014 16:19:39splutcho

Top 500 Posts
Joined on 07/08/2010
Newhaven, Sussex
Posts 1,171

ReplyQuote

Well Adams is 16-1 so you know what to do ;)

Bethnal Yellow and Green is not online. Last active: 25/04/2014 14:33:03Bethnal Yellow and Green

Top 150 Posts
Joined on 25/06/2009
Posts 4,022

ReplyQuote

Think it is safe to say we are now at the point were if it was going to be Adams the club would have announced it by now. Looks like we won''t be hearing anything today, although won''t really be certain of that for another couple of hours.

now on twitter @bethnalYG

It''s Character Forming is not online. Last active: 01/05/2014 11:34:28It''s Character Forming

Top 500 Posts
Joined on 13/12/2011
Nottingham
Posts 2,070

ReplyQuote

I seem to have missed these posts from "gullible" people on here who think Lennon will be appointed.

Quite a few pointing out that the odds on him have suddenly shortened.  Which isn''t the same thing at all.

Hudson: Well that''s great, that''s just f*ckin'' great, man. Now what the f*ck are we supposed to do? We''re in some real pretty * now man...
Hicks: Are you finished?

Wiz is not online. Last active: 11/05/2014 13:35:50Wiz

Not Ranked
Joined on 03/02/2014
The Original First Wizard From 2003
Posts 626

ReplyQuote

Are you simple GP, I''m desperate for us to get Lennon.

Blimey that is what happens when a technophobe tries to be clever and copy and paste just one post from a thread.. [:$]

Anyway the post that I was interested in was dated just two days ago when Wiz was ''desperate'' for the next manager to be Lennon but now we should ''grovel'' to get Lambert back.

So far his close season we''ve seen Wiz support, at various times: Malky, Lennon, Adams, now Lambert....and probably others.

One hopes that he gives the new appointment, whoever it is, a chance to prove his worth - but I guess his opinion will flip and flop as usual.