Sign in to follow this  
pete

Olsson for £750k

Apparently this is what it will cost to entice Olsson away, presumably a clause in his contract on relegation. Would have thought MO would have cost more from Blackburn I believe a figure of £2m was mooted at the time. A £2-3m fee would be reasonable for a player of his ability. Who agreed this if it is the case.

Yes DM stated clearly there were no ''sweetheart clauses'' and there is no way that we would agree to a release clause of half the fee we paid for him. Olsson has been outstanding this season and is a regular for the Swedish national team. I wouldnt be happy if we let him go for less than 10 times that. Yes I think he is that good

Read this and suck on it Morty you plum.

http://www.norwich.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=359287

pete wrote the following post at 18/05/2014 1:36 PM:http://www.norwich.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=359287

----------------------------------------

That confirms it then

[quote user="pete"]Read this and suck on it Morty you plum.

http://www.norwich.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=359287[/quote]don''t try and wriggle out of ityou put up the OP on the basis it had some credibilitywhereas neither it or you come out with any credibilitysuggest you leave the provocative and false posts to wiz

Not only is it fan written - but even the article says that it is likely to be utter rubbish calling it at best ''lazy journalism''.

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot . . .

Whether the sweetheart clauses exist or not I have no doubt some players will leave.

I am now convinced olsson won''t return from the close season a city player and think he wants away, he likes allardyce but whether its the shammers or for 750k we can only wait and see

Some players will leave - Tettey is out of contract and wants to leave for more international football

no way is he going for 750k, he is a 5m player, but i reckon we would take 3m now we are in the champs.

Olsson has to undergo a shoulder operation if I remember correctly, I very much doubt he''ll be doing anything until that is done and dusted.

Allardice may well be out of a job soon if rumours are to be believed.

Nothing other than twiddle at this point.

chicken - i think we had his surgery earlier this week, not sure how it went etc - but I dont see it holding much up

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]What part  "No sweetheart clauses" did you miss ?[/quote]If a player wants to go these days he goes or you end up with somebody like Hoolahan to pi55ed off to want to play for you . We will lose anybody half decent this summer and sign up most of Cardiffs unwanted .Back in the Champs it will be cheap and cheerful just like it always is .

[quote user="The Great Mass Debater"]Yes DM stated clearly there were no ''sweetheart clauses'' and there is no way that we would agree to a release clause of half the fee we paid for him. Olsson has been outstanding this season and is a regular for the Swedish national team. I wouldnt be happy if we let him go for less than 10 times that. Yes I think he is that good[/quote]It''s not even about him being "that good" but more so that Left Back is one of the hardest positions to find talent for, we have no "need" to sell him, if he wants to go is another story. but he played well playing week-in-week-out in the prem, has pace and an alright cross. If he wants to go and the club decides to sell I would expect us to get a good price for him

to want to play for you------------yet, the game he played against the team he wanted to go to, he played well and scored. he may not of been happy about it, but he did play, and at a good level, too.