Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

Malky's contacts

With all the Chinese contacts Malky must have now, NCFC will be perfectly placed to get the instructions read on any new flat pack furniture the Club purchases.

[quote user="Number 9"]With all the Chinese contacts Malky must have now, NCFC will be perfectly placed to get the instructions read on any new flat pack furniture the Club purchases.[/quote]

If you  are referring to Tan, then Vinnie is Malay.

A sort of un-affable version of Tony Fernandes.

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"]He''s a Chinese Malaysian.[/quote]

Whatever that means. So many in that part of Asia, from Singapore through Malaysia and then Thailand claim to be of Chinese ancestry, however distant.

Either way, I wouldn''t expect him to know much about flat-pack furniture, or even Asian football players for that matter. 

Vincent Tan Chee Yioun
February 1952 (1952-02) (age 62)
b. Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"]His decision to change Cardiff from blue to red was because of what those colours represent in Chinese culture.[/quote]

Selfish, deluded w4nker. I''d despise him if I was a Cardiff fan. A colour change might seem trivial but he''s disrespecting their clubs history just because he feels like it. It''s not his club! I hope we never get taken over by one of those megalomaniac 4rseholes

[quote user="Darth Catbeard The Old"][quote user="Kangaroo Court"]His decision to change Cardiff from blue to red was because of what those colours represent in Chinese culture.[/quote]

Selfish, deluded w4nker. I''d despise him if I was a Cardiff fan. A colour change might seem trivial but he''s disrespecting their clubs history just because he feels like it. It''s not his club! I hope we never get taken over by one of those megalomaniac 4rseholes[/quote]But it is!Thats why we should keep Delia