Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

You would think...

....that if a board responsible for a football club says that something will be declared within a week - and it isn''t declared within that time - would at the end of that week say why it hasn''t been?    

Fair enough there may have been delays or hitches, but still - they should remember who are the lifeblood of the club - and it isn''t the board or the players..............

Will be interesting to see what they have to say on Radio Norfolk shortly. I wonder whose idea that was though-it isn''t going to be pretty, how long before someone comes on air and demands they get Lambert back or whatever-live on radio, no time delay or anything. They really are all setting themselves up for a spectacular fall here, at least a press conference can be relatively stage managed and a statement is completely bulletproof-but a live on air phone in with the supporters-with us having been relegated and with no Manager, not only that, but no managerial candidate that unites the very great majority of fans. Its going to be excrutiating but compelling listening.

Unless they are going to reveal some earth shattering news or make an announcment that will stun everyone into silence. This phone in thing is a complete bolt from the blue, surely something is going to be revealed at 9am?

Speculating, I would think they will be saying that they had a manager lined up but he has changed his mind so they have to start again.  Either that or they want to explain their reasons for appointing who they have......

I''m happy it''s taking longer than a week - a week would suggest deal had already been done (Adams?)Taking longer means hopefully they are exploring all options and interviewing several interested parties.It is a surprise at this stage that no-one actually knows who the next manager will be, and I mean who KNOWS and not actually speculating.

No problem with it taking longer or if the Board decide not to provide detail. The important thing is they get the right man and if negotiations have been difficult or not going to the timeline they had hoped then fine, thats life. They had the courtesy to provide a statement on the delay, not sure much more they need to do right now........I just hope its all worth waiting for....

[quote user="Yobocop"]Do one wiz - I reckon you secretly fancy Delia[/quote]

Huzzah!