Sign in to follow this  
Since 1980

Will be a few more days to wait

Well that''s fine, best they get it right rather than meet a self imposed deadline

Ludicrous comments on the radio. Saying the board are pressured by fans wanting an immediate appointment.THE BOARD MADE THE DEADLINE!Now they are on the radio to smooth over the fact they fecked up their own deadline and now look stupid.Having said that, it''s obvious from Delia''s comments that the new manager is all but done and Neil Adams is Plan B should he fall through.So it''s Malky barring a last minute West Bom deal.

[quote user="ref89"]Ludicrous comments on the radio. Saying the board are pressured by fans wanting an immediate appointment.

THE BOARD MADE THE DEADLINE!

Now they are on the radio to smooth over the fact they fecked up their own deadline and now look stupid.

Having said that, it''s obvious from Delia''s comments that the new manager is all but done and Neil Adams is Plan B should he fall through.

So it''s Malky barring a last minute West Bom deal.

[/quote]

Everything they said about the new manager suggested it is not Malky. Talk about the ''Norwich Way'' of attacking passing football, having the right ''attitude'' to games and McNally was very dismissive of Malky when his name was brought up.

It he gets the job now I''ll be very confused as it contradicts a lot of what they said today.

Don''t let these 3 stooges fool you, its Adams................prudence come on down.

[quote user="morty"]Its amusing me that this is annoying Wiz so much.
[/quote]

I''m glad you fined the potential death of our club amusing mortia.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]Its amusing me that this is annoying Wiz so much.[/quote]

[/quote]Oh do shut up, you embarrassing drama Queen.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]Its amusing me that this is annoying Wiz so much.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh do shut up, you embarrassing drama Queen.
[/quote]

Na, don''t think so mortia.

So why didn''t you phone in then Wiz, put your money where your mouth is?

[quote user="morty"]So why didn''t you phone in then Wiz, put your money where your mouth is?
[/quote]

I want Delia gone, do you really think I would have been allowed to tell her?

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]So why didn''t you phone in then Wiz, put your money where your mouth is?[/quote]

[/quote]Lol, you really are so full of your own self importance.Do you really think she cares?

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]So why didn''t you phone in then Wiz, put your money where your mouth is?[/quote]

[/quote]
If some numpty is allowed on to ask about their "exit strategy" then I''m sure a clown like you could have wrangled his way in.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]So why didn''t you phone in then Wiz, put your money where your mouth is?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol, you really are so full of your own self importance.

Do you really think she cares?
[/quote]

No.............just as I won''t when she''s gone.

I think we can all agree that Wiz is someone with deep emotional issues that he needs to sort out beyond this board. See a therapist, friend.

Yes, I do agree that the nationals think it''s Malky, but what the board had to say on RM this morning makes it seem like its not Malky.

Before Lambert was appointed, I wanted Steve Coppell. My choice there would''ve been wrong. Lambert was more than right. I don''t think many of us wanted Lambert when he was appointed so maybe the same will be true this time. Not many will want the appointed manager, but that man that not many people want might just be the right person.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]Lol, you really are so full of your own self importance.Do you really think she cares?[/quote]

[/quote]I really do think you should go and support another team Wiz, as you sure dont like Norwich city, try Leeds, you was on there long enough before you got banned. Or 1p5wich, i know you like them a lot

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
I really do think you should go and support another team Wiz, as you sure dont like Norwich city, try Leeds, you was on there long enough before you got banned. Or 1p5wich, i know you like them a lot
[/quote]

1. I''ve never written on any Leeds site.

2. My first City game was in 1957, way before this motley lot infected the boardroom, so I can''t just switch to another club now, been a canary far too long to change my ways.

3. Don''t even mention bin men.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]Lol, you really are so full of your own self importance.Do you really think she cares?[/quote]

[/quote]I really do think you should go and support another team Wiz, as you sure dont like Norwich city, try Leeds, you was on there long enough before you got banned. Or 1p5wich, i know you like them a lot[/quote]

2. My first City game was in 1957, way before this motley lot infected the boardroom, so I can''t just switch to another club now, been a canary far too long to change my ways.

[/quote]Probably all lies, like you lie about everything else.Now, where did that money go......

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]I really do think you should go and support another team Wiz, as you sure dont like Norwich city, try Leeds, you was on there long enough before you got banned. Or 1p5wich, i know you like them a lot[/quote]

[/quote]Well the truths out now, Wiz has ALWAYS been getting at Norwich city since 1957 !!!!!!Says alot about him dont it

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
I really do think you should go and support another team Wiz, as you sure dont like Norwich city, try Leeds, you was on there long enough before you got banned. Or 1p5wich, i know you like them a lot
[/quote]

[/quote]

Village!

1957 my rear end!

You couldn''t make it up. Set your own deadline under no pressure. Don''t meet it and then come up with a load of crap excuses why you didn''t hit it.

Another death rather than relegation moment from mchopeless. It is happening way way to often

[quote user="River End Canary"]You couldn''t make it up. Set your own deadline under no pressure. Don''t meet it and then come up with a load of crap excuses why you didn''t hit it.

Another death rather than relegation moment from mchopeless. It is happening way way to often[/quote]You dont know whats going on, Could be contracts, could be holidays, could be anything, so until we find out who it is and why, no good shouting your mouth off and crying like a baby. bet you have missed a few deadlines in your life and didnt get upset about it.Power to the board for taking time to sort it out.

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="River End Canary"]You couldn''t make it up. Set your own deadline under no pressure. Don''t meet it and then come up with a load of crap excuses why you didn''t hit it.

Another death rather than relegation moment from mchopeless. It is happening way way to often[/quote]You dont know whats going on, Could be contracts, could be holidays, could be anything, so until we find out who it is and why, no good shouting your mouth off and crying like a baby. bet you have missed a few deadlines in your life and didnt get upset about it.Power to the board for taking time to sort it out.[/quote]Agreed, if it takes longer to get the right person then so be it.  I''d rather we make a good appointment than be pressured into a snap decision.  Yes the board gave themselves a deadline, but it''s been missed - because contractual issues might not be that straightford - deal with it.

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="River End Canary"]You couldn''t make it up. Set your own deadline under no pressure. Don''t meet it and then come up with a load of crap excuses why you didn''t hit it.

Another death rather than relegation moment from mchopeless. It is happening way way to often[/quote]You dont know whats going on, Could be contracts, could be holidays, could be anything, so until we find out who it is and why, no good shouting your mouth off and crying like a baby. bet you have missed a few deadlines in your life and didnt get upset about it.Power to the board for taking time to sort it out.[/quote]Agreed, if it takes longer to get the right person then so be it.  I''d rather we make a good appointment than be pressured into a snap decision.  Yes the board gave themselves a deadline, but it''s been missed - because contractual issues might not be that straightford - deal with it.

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]Is anyone else shocked that Wiz is over the age of 16? Hahahaha. Thought he was an angry, sexually frustrated teenager. How depressing, really.[/quote] swnisenility is causing a regression to early teen years, terrible2''s next