Sign in to follow this  
panini swaps

Would you have any of these this season ?

I''d take Barnett, Surman and Martin back, maybe Holt. Not convinced the rest of them are what we need to get a top 2 finish. You also forgot Korey Smith, i''d have him back as back up.

Fox yes still the best passer and crosser of a ball we have at the club.

The rest nope

Barnett if Turner leaves.

I''d like to keep Fox and Surman.

I''d take Holt, Butterfield, Adeyemi and Martin back.

The last three I would have liked to have seen us loan out for experience with them stepping up later anyway.

I''d certainly have Surman back. I think there''s a reasonable case to be made that we could have done with him in the squad the season just gone. There wasn''t a lot of options (or cover) in midfield and I think someone who is good on the ball like him could have been a help.

I do like Ward. He''s a good distributor of the ball from the back which none of our current CB''s are. I also like Barnett because I think you know he''ll give it his best shot. But defensively Bassong and Turner are clearly stronger than both.

Not very excited about any of the forwards. Obviously Holt at his peak is an absolute no brainer but he''s on the wrong side of that now.

[quote user="GJP"]

I do like Ward. He''s a good distributor of the ball from the back which none of our current CB''s are.

[/quote]Lets hope Ryan Bennett isnt reading this!!

Steer not needed with Rudd ruddy, maybe Vaughan but the only definite would be surman

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Butterfields turning Into a decent player at boro[/quote]

What was that signing all about? I was hoping for good things but never got the chance...