Sign in to follow this  
Redders Right Foot

Does the forgotten one get a new beginning?

So, our forgotten signing... what''s his name? Lukiano Peschio or something like that? meant to be a decent little striker with a decent sprint when he digs in deep. got 20 odd goals in half a season in the championship the season we apparently signed him. A partnership of him and hooper under Tim ''442'' sherwood may work out...

Hoping he stays and plays, was always a great championship striker.

[quote user="the bristol nest"]He will be wanting to play for anyone but us after the CH buy and banish to the bench approach imo[/quote]it is the board that does the buying, hence Becchio''s non use by Hughton

[quote user="iron_stan"]no idea why he would want to stay at the club[/quote]

Because he has a contract and he''s earning more than anyone else will pay him?

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="the bristol nest"]He will be wanting to play for anyone but us after the CH buy and banish to the bench approach imo[/quote]it is the board that does the buying, hence Becchio''s non use by Hughton

[/quote]

Ummmmm............

I think the answer will be that the new manager will give everyone a new/fresh start.

His first job will be to speak to all of the players as individuals and see if they are committed. And sort out the ones that are either wavering or are adamant they want to go. From that point onwards he''ll know what he has to work with and what he''ll need to add.

I agree that we should try to keep him and hoops. i think they would be a formidable strike partnership in the championship.

All my chums in leeds tell me that Becchio only scores with his head, so perhaps we need to work on our crossing!

Perhaps he''d have put one of them Redmond crosses away last night?

I think he should stay as one of our options but I really want a proven target man like Deeney or Ameobi to come in as an option too.