Sign in to follow this  
sgncfc

Sami Hyypia?

A new name in the frame. Apparently interesting West Brom, Brighton and us.

Just seen the article linking him.
Would be very, very happy with this appointment. thought he did well with Leverkusen and has the pedigree as a player to attract players, and the contacts in the game to be very successful.
Hope this one pans out.

[quote user="Kidderminster Exile"]no chance, we already have a chosen one[/quote]

If people think Malky is the chosen one then may I say my season ticket will be in McNally''s office quicker than a virus

He did well in Germany under often tricky circumstances.

He knows England well and I imagine him to be well liked over here amongst the professionals that work in the industry.

That said what Premier League team would take a punt on him? I can''t think of many so he may be looking for a strong Championship outfit of which to make his name in England.

Big yes from me.

Interesting  - lot of experience in Europe

How mas his career progressed todate

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Kidderminster Exile"]no chance, we already have a chosen one[/quote]

If people think Malky is the chosen one then may I say my season ticket will be in McNally''s office quicker than a virus[/quote]

Where do you sit I''d like to move.

[quote user="CANARYKING"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Kidderminster Exile"]no chance, we already have a chosen one[/quote]

If people think Malky is the chosen one then may I say my season ticket will be in McNally''s office quicker than a virus[/quote]

Where do you sit I''d like to move.[/quote]

No good mate you would hate Standing in the lower e Barclay, but apart from that it is not Malky