Sign in to follow this  
pablofarmer

Radio Norfolk

[quote user="thas a rummun"][quote user="Sussexyellow"]DM - did debate No 9 and no 10 positions.

Had a deal to bring in a no 10 from a top 4 club. Fell apart finally at 6pm on deadine day[/quote]Interesting. I wonder who that was? Jovetic?[/quote]

More likely Bendtner or Aspas!

DM - new structure would include a Technical Director, NOT a DoF.

Manager them able to concentrate totally on football matters

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"][quote user="thas a rummun"][quote user="Sussexyellow"]DM - did debate No 9 and no 10 positions.

Had a deal to bring in a no 10 from a top 4 club. Fell apart finally at 6pm on deadine day[/quote]Interesting. I wonder who that was? Jovetic?[/quote]

More likely Bendtner or Aspas![/quote]Aspas has been terrible [img]http://katyperryforum.com/Smileys/classic/Emoticon_a-laugh.gif[/img][img]https://i.imgflip.com/8escf.gif[/img]

MWJ made a good point that after the Sunderland game ay home we looked quite comfortable and most would have thought we had a very good chance of survival.

DM - aim to get back to PL asap. Want team to play in Norwich way. Need to be competitive in Championship. It is a difficult league.

[quote user="splutcho"]Not in January Wiz you spiteful old cretin.[/quote]

Couldn''t have put it better myself. He really is a nasty piece of work.

Also a lot of emphasis from all being placed on the style of football we need to play. All agreed they found us dire to watch under Hughton.

[quote user="Sussexyellow"]Not in January Wiz. Get it right FFS[/quote]

He was still available when CH was cocking it up Sussex.

[quote user="Sussexyellow"]Some of us like to keep it in the context of the interview Wiz![/quote]

It is in context.

So Neil Adams will get the job if nobody else is given it basically.Adams is plan B.

DM - NA has a long future at the club. He is a serious candidate on the shortlist. What is against him is his lack of experience.

If he is not successful he will be involved in the management team

[quote user="ref89"]So Neil Adams will get the job if nobody else is given it basically.

Adams is plan B.
[/quote]

As I''ve already said.. bloody transparent.

You can''t honestly tell me that we would have struggled to attract a quality manager if he was given some funds in January to bring in what he needed. For christs sake we were a PL club that at that point on time was only a few points away from 10th place. Of cause we could have got someone in

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="ref89"]So Neil Adams will get the job if nobody else is given it basically.Adams is plan B.[/quote]

As I''ve already said.. bloody transparent.

[/quote]Not the way I heard it, I thought in the tone McNally used  he praised Adams but due to lack of experience ruled him out.

Is there an ignore button for this forum?

[quote user="morty"]You''re an embarrassing idiot Wiz.[/quote]

Oh shut up you tart.

Fair play to the 3 of them for coming on.They are all clearly passionate fans of the club and feel hurt over whats happenedDoes seem they were all fed up of Hughton. Oh what could have been had we gotten rid of him earlier.