Sign in to follow this  
Overrated, over paid

It's not going to be Malky McKay or Neil Adams... Whose left?

Ok, pure speculation, I have no ''Source''... However it seems that many fans want and have tipped McKay as our next manager. Reading between the lines I would suspect it isn''t going to be either Malky or Adams. The managerial appointment ultimately will be DM''s call it would seem and he''s someone who has historically appointed managers whom he knows well, has had historical links with or who come highly recommended by his close connections eg Hughton and lambert..

He doesn''t know Malky stating in a BBC interview ''I do not know the man''... Given the cloud looming around Malky following his Cardiff sacking I think he''s an unlikely candidate for DM . Malkay has question marks all over him and this appointment is crucial for The a city board to gain some credibility back.

Neil Adams... If they were intending or had even the remotest intention of appointing NA they would have done so by now, this drawn out managerial hunt is only undermining Adams and it''s therefore clear he won''t be handed the job in a permanent capacity.

So who is it? Lennon... If we''d retained PL status then maybe but he won''t go to championship... Surely? Intriguing.

My bet is it will be an established championship Manager with some top flight experience... Zola?

Thoughts

Sadly my thought is" you''ve brought nothing new to the table" practically identical to the other 9000 threads on the subject.

Apologies InchY, I wasn''t aware there were thousands of similar threads. I have a life, I don''t have time to read every single post on this website. I''m entitled to post opinion regardless of whether it is similar to others. I''m glad you do have the hours to waste away... Cock end!

Note: hopefully, as a silver lining, a decline in our league position will also see a decline in the chav, oik that appear to have multiplied since our premier league adventures. Regular posters will know what I mean!

Having listened to the Radio Broadcast on Iplayer, I thought much the same as OROP. The frequent reference to the attacking style of football etc. Equally, he said that Paul Lambert had known Leagues 1 and 2 very well and that this had been an important part of that decision - which would presumably go against Lennon.Despite hat subsequent posters have written, I too felt even more confused as to the new manager, by what has been said recently. Of course, it could all be a smokescreen to hide the identity of the real candidate...

I''m sure we are just waiting for Moody to tie things up at Palace before announcing Malky.

McNally hired Lambert due to his League 1+2 experience.

Malky won the Championship last time he was in it scoring over 70 goals (doesn''t sound overly defensive to me).

Providing WBA aren''t interested it will be Malky.

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]I''m sure we are just waiting for Moody to tie things up at Palace before announcing Malky.

McNally hired Lambert due to his League 1+2 experience.

Malky won the Championship last time he was in it scoring over 70 goals (doesn''t sound overly defensive to me).

Providing WBA aren''t interested it will be Malky.[/quote]Lets hope not or bottom half and a quick sacking will be all we can look forward to next season , as for Malky getting a Prem club , no chance whatsoever he was the only manager worse than Hughton last season .

If Malky would''ve stayed at Cardiff they still would of been relegated, the Cardiff fans would be outside their club demanding questions why they didn''t sack him before, yet for some bizarre reason many Norwich fans think this clown his good enough to get norwich out of the Championship.

Allardyce is staying at WHU so Malky is''nt going there. I wonder if the delay on our announcement hinged on this announcement.

Malky wouldn''t be a personal choice. To be honest, we have had our share of nice managers. Maybe we need a bit of bluster and arrogance, and I don''t mean the Roder kind. It wouldn''t change the nature of the club but it might just alter the team.

We must be Plan C

WBA Plan A

West Ham Plan B then us

Great to know that we could be managed by someone who has more than 1 plan (Both board & Hoots only had plan A)

Fantastic

Russell Slade has to be worth a look? Play off final with Leyton Orient after finishing 3rd, also two 7th place finishes.

Not sure why our next manager has to be unemployed, we managed to grab Lambert from Colchester.

Zola or Garcia fit the brief, Championship experience and attacking style of play....

Russell Slade oh fu(k off !!! I cant believe the names ive seen on here

Russell Slade

Neil Warnock

Nigel Adkins

That''s not very pleasant, don''t expect to be told to f off just for putting a name forward.

All three of those names are more appealing than Neil Adams to me.

What''s wrong with Russell Slade? Leyton Orient have a tiny budget and yet he has achieved 7th, 7th, 20th, 3rd.

People cry out for a Lambert type manager but seem to forget where we got him from and his relatively obscure status at the time.

Russell Slade has reached the play off final after having his budget cut by £400,000 this season, which is a huge amount for a team like Leyton Orient.

What about the man 40 miles down the road

No loyalty to the scum, got them to 10th on a tiny budget and also promoted from champs with 2 different clubs Wolves & Sunderland

If it not McKay and if he offered the job has had long enough to make up his mind

Put McNally in his car point in down the A140 and tell him to get poaching

Di Matteo might be outside tip, rumoured to be still getting paid by Chelsea months after his dismissal. Maybe he wasn''t available then because there was still this final payoff to sort out but now he is?

Malky still seems firm favourite and we don''t know whether there is sine kind of legal Loose ends or cooling off period to go through before he is announced. Also they maybe working through finer detail of his backroom staff before formally appointing Mackay?

[quote user="White stuff"]If Malky would''ve stayed at Cardiff they still would of been relegated, the Cardiff fans would be outside their club demanding questions why they didn''t sack him before, yet for some bizarre reason many Norwich fans think this clown his good enough to get norwich out of the Championship.[/quote]

Malky Mackay

Norwich City: 212 Appearances - 15 Goals

Regardless of whether or not you rate him as a manager Malky was a faithful servant of the club and you should show more respect.

You could apply that logic to every manager and player. Unless you''re a rep from The league managers association! who never fail to fully back even the most horrendously inept managers and paint them as saint like selfless servants of the game. Bryan gunn dedicated his career to us and was berated by fans during his short managerial spell. Says it all.

Milky isn''t even close to Gunn in terms of what he''s done.

I think Karl Robinson fits the bill for our new manager. Young, ambitious and his MK Dons team have played a very technically demanding style of football that I think would be a good fit for the development of the so-called ''Norwich Way''.

Rather sad that people on this board want to appoint someone as manager because of previous year service as a loyal player

WAKE UP

This is a competitive league we need to get back to the prem asap not act as a rest home for old favorites - u been listening to Delia for too long