Sign in to follow this  

It's Adams.

Thought I''d save Wiz the hassle of having to post this morning.

I''d be happy to have Adams get it to be honest. Bit of an adventure into the unknown. If he was going to get it though then this process wouldn''t have taken anything like as long.

It''s a shame in a way because I think he''s very talented. He was given an incredibly difficult job to do and tackled it pretty well, but is left slightly tarnished because he didn''t manage to do it. Some people won''t worry about how difficult it was and simply take the view that he failed at it.

Too much of a gamble to give it to Adams when the board need to get the best possible coming season. I don''t think those last 5 games tarnished his name but a run of bad games at the start of the new season would and I think it''s better not to allow that to happen. I do think Adams will be a good future manager but just not yet

A few years experience as assistant manager/first team coach and he will be a future first team manager.I think if we don''t give him a position in the new regime, he will be out of the door. It would be hard for him to return as youth team coach.Which would be harsh.

[quote user="InchY"]Thought I''d save Wiz the hassle of having to post this morning.[/quote]

Huzzah! [;)]

If this correct why is he taking so long to make his mind up ?

What other jobs is he in for ?