Sign in to follow this  
Bill

As a troll is it ever ok to change your login name

You can change your opinions, you can change your stance but is it ok to pretend to be another personDave from East Coast coaches said " my mate Jimbo Canary says it''s ok so it must be*Private Frazer warned that "we were doomed "If you have an opinion on the matter, then why not login  under one of your other names and let us know

It was a bit worrying this morning when Paul started to argue with Paul about who was Paul and then Wiz claimed he wasn''t Paul.

[quote user="River End Canary"]I fundamentally think you should never change your login name or have multiple IDs[/quote]HA!  From "Waveney Canary" then banned. Re-registered as "River End Canary" to "Canary from the Waveney" to "Waveney Canary" then banned. Re-registered as "River End Canary" to "Canary from the Waveney" to "Waveney Canary" then banned. Re-registered as "River End Canary" to "Canary from the Waveney" to "Waveney Canary" then banned. Re-registered as "River End Canary" to "Canary from the Waveney" to "Waveney Canary" then banned...............[:S]

it is easy to spot as so many drag up old login names from years gone by then start spouting about recent stuffI suspect there are not a huge number of these saddos, but a handful of the same culpritsthe fun is in spotting them

ps there are one or two other ''methods'', but ................

Lappin - he sets them up for you to react; if he is a troll does you inability to ignore the binner make you an addict or simply waveney obssessed??

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]Lappin - he sets them up for you to react; if he is a troll does you inability to ignore the binner make you an addict or simply waveney obssessed??[/quote]Lol Zipper, I am neither, simply amused. Waveney is one of the more harmless and inoffensive trolls on here but a troll nevertheless. [:D]

Lapp - you forgot that WC also goes through phases as "Thorpe End Canary".

I had to stop myself from laughing out loud in the office when he called me a "plastic f@@@@@@@@@@".  Surely one of the most cutting insults known to man...

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]Lapp - you forgot that WC also goes through phases as "Thorpe End Canary".[/quote]Yep, forgot about that one. [:D]The fact he comes from Lowestoft doesn''t help his cause either. What is it about that place, do they have a funny farm there?

I am not wavaney canary. I am REC who happens to be from the wavaney area. The only connection I have with WC is geographical.

I do share his views on The Messiah and plastics however!

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

It was a bit worrying this morning when Paul started to argue with Paul about who was Paul and then Wiz claimed he wasn''t Paul.

[/quote]

Ha Ha I''m the only Paul and will never change my avatar and I''m defo not Wiz lol

so how come there are no posts from Paul before the last month or so ?when you supposedly joined in 2009all you have done wiz is to take another one of your old logins and renamed it .............. what a desperate existence you have

ps how''s your new hearing aid, the one that can cure total deafness ?

[quote user="Herman "]

You''re paranoid!

[/quote]..................... said the fish swimming about in the keep net

[quote user="Gallifrey Canary"]

Tis a silly wormy wobbly thread.

[/quote]

Huzzah! [Y]

now is that wiz being too clever, or too stupid ?as we have a post by Gallifrey Canary, who has now changed into one of wiz''s alternative names - Dimbo Canaryperhaps we should ask Paul

[quote user="City1st"]now is that wiz being too clever, or too stupid ?

as we have a post by Gallifrey Canary, who has now changed into one of wiz''s alternative names - Dimbo Canary

perhaps we should ask Paul

[/quote]

Hooray, the poor-man''s Jeremy Paxman comenth.

Pompous knob.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="City1st"]now is that wiz being too clever, or too stupid ?as we have a post by Gallifrey Canary, who has now changed into one of wiz''s alternative names - Dimbo Canaryperhaps we should ask Paul

[/quote]

Pompous knob.

[/quote]It''s sad when you attack the messenger and not the message.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="City1st"]now is that wiz being too clever, or too stupid ?

as we have a post by Gallifrey Canary, who has now changed into one of wiz''s alternative names - Dimbo Canary

perhaps we should ask Paul

[/quote]

Pompous knob.

[/quote]

It''s sad when you attack the messenger and not the message.

[/quote]

Yes it is Mr Hypocrite!................you do it all the ferking time..........and PS. you''re Hexed.