Sign in to follow this  
GrantsMoustache

Dilly and dally...

Since we were all but relegated against Chelsea, am getting slightly worried that the board is being indecisive again. Is all well and good admitting that they messed up by failing to sack Hughton in January, but surely in the five months that have since passed they would have a pretty good idea of who they wanted to appoint?

When we sacked Gunn on 14th August it was just four days before Lambert resigned from his position at Colchester. Getting a bit concerned that our ability to keep players happy and at the club is being damaged with every passing day, those players who are probably waiting to see who we appoint before deciding whether to remain with us or seek a move will be getting itchy feet?

We really need to get somebody in as quickly as possible, I fear that if we haven''t got anybody by early June people like Tettey would have made their minds up - only saving grace is that transfer business usually starts a bit later in World Cup years.

Early June is still 10 days away, and we are hardly the catch of the day, so we cannot expect Managers to come running just because we click our fingers

We have to wait and see if any other club in the country wants to employ Malky , if not we will have him 5th choice or not .

If Malky isn''t excited enough with a return to Norwich then maybe we should go and grab a manager from a lower Champs or League 1 team?

Sure there are good managers who would walk to Norfolk to take over one of the title favourites and the likes of Snodgrass, Redmond and Hooper in the team.

Is it because Malky is the cheap/free option? We don''t fancy shelling out a bit of money on Eddie Howe then, or whoever it is that has somehow managed to get David Mooney to score 19 goals?

Who said it was Mackay, other than the bleats on here ?Eddie Howe ...... yikes !Check out the money they have thrown at the job, they lost £13m last year - for a small club like that it is a huge amount, possibly twice their annual incomeMy thoughts are that the club are putting together more than just a manager and it will be not what most are currently thinking

The way i am reading the situation, the board had decided back in January that Hughton will be sacked but not until the end of the season. I strongly suspect they had Lennon lined up maybe even terms agreed to take over at the end of the season. The spanner in the works is that we got relegated and maybe Lennon had agreed based on us remaining a prem league team. Now the board are either having to re negotiate with him or he has pulled out and they are now going through the other options..... Hence the delay

[quote user="GrantsMoustache"]Gary Hooper will be one of the top 2 or 3 strikers in this league next season.[/quote]

Yeah, OK....

Oh! What do you know about Hooper jaemae2 mm?

Any mention of him on here and you come out with bile. You are totally wrong of course and to continuously make these immature remarks does you no credit.

Hit me with it matey

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Oh! What do you know about Hooper jaemae2 mm?

Any mention of him on here and you come out with bile. You are totally wrong of course and to continuously make these immature remarks does you no credit.

Hit me with it matey[/quote]

I know he scored 3 goals from run of play in 32 games, one of those was due to massively incompetent goalkeeping. I know that he doesn''t make runs, misses the goal by 5 feet wide within 4 feet of net, and gifts other teams goals with lazy passing and no defensive ethic at all.

[quote user="STFU"]3rd highest scorer that season, jaemae you are a true feckwit.[/quote]

2 penalties, and 1 freak deflection are half his goals. I don''t care about the 2 cup goals. He''s done nothing to prove the Championship isn''t 5 leagues over his head as well.

Jaemae2 is a Watford fan (thanks Google!)...

"Class act, that letter is heartbreaking. It''s obvious he (Zola) truly cared for the club (Watford) and seems truly saddened about the recent results. I completely fear for this season now, hopefully whoever comes in can gel with the players which I''m not sure about at all. Onto the rest of the season though"

"We (Watford) aren''t getting many goals from Strikers and people are idiotically downplaying a goal scoring midfielder (McGugan).... It''s straight mental incompetence. He''s not perfect, but I''m not surprised it''s the specific posters saying really dumb things..".

Strange that a Watford fan would want to come on here and slag off Norwich players. Is it because he is jealous we are getting Malky you think?

[quote user="GrantsMoustache"]Jaemae2 is a Watford fan (thanks Google!)...

"Class act, that letter is heartbreaking. It''s obvious he (Zola) truly cared for the club (Watford) and seems truly saddened about the recent results. I completely fear for this season now, hopefully whoever comes in can gel with the players which I''m not sure about at all. Onto the rest of the season though"

"We (Watford) aren''t getting many goals from Strikers and people are idiotically downplaying a goal scoring midfielder (McGugan).... It''s straight mental incompetence. He''s not perfect, but I''m not surprised it''s the specific posters saying really dumb things..".

Strange that a Watford fan would want to come on here and slag off Norwich players. Is it because he is jealous we are getting Malky you think?[/quote]

I watch other games of soccer outside of every Norwich game, what a fool I am! You can''t be this stupid.

That''s you admitting it then.

You referred to Watford as "we" in January 2014.

You joined this forum in April 2014 and started slagging off all our players. Turner, Bennett, and Hooper I have seen myself.

You know what you are (a rent boy).

What kind of Norwich fan calls Watford "we" and slags off Michael Turner?

You think the Championship is 5 leagues above Hooper''s level, but you call GrantsMoustache stupid?

I''m sure in some strange universe that would make sense, but not here. Give it up pal, with this and your other ridiculous comments you haven''t fooled anybody into thinking that you have any clue about football.

[quote user="GrantsMoustache"]

What kind of Norwich fan calls Watford "we" and slags off Michael Turner?[/quote]

Someone that knows what a good CB is?

[quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="GrantsMoustache"]

What kind of Norwich fan calls Watford "we" and slags off Michael Turner?[/quote]

Someone that knows what a good CB is?[/quote]Michael Turner has had a relatively successful professional football career of over 340 games and played in the Premier League for three different clubs in Sunderland, Hull City and Norwich. Admittedly not the biggest clubs in the world but still football of a good standard.Why then when a number of highly paid football managers have deemed him adequate to sign for their club would you not consider him to be "a good CB"?