Sign in to follow this  
Branston Pickle

Good news re: Redmond

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/379795/I-ll-fly-Canaries-back-to-the-Premier-League-says-Norwich-winger-Nathan-Redmond

It doesn''t look like young Nathan is going to be one of those looking to bow out on us, which has to be good news.

Probably also realises there might not be many clubs wanting to pay the kind of money we''d want for him - given that the length of his contract means we''re in no hurry to sell.

No rush to sell on a long term contract - looking forward to what he will produce in the Champs next season

He tore Watford apart over 120 mins and excels against ''lesser'' opposition for the England U21s so I''m sure next season it''ll be like seeing a whole new player. All that excitement, running, beating players with added end product!

Him, Murphy, Snodgass and Bennett. Not a bad four to choose between out wide. Throw in Jacob maybe of he''s not too far behind Josh.

I am actually hoping Snoddy moves on to free up space for our young guns, thus adding some real pace to our attacks.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]He tore Watford apart over 120 mins and excels against ''lesser'' opposition for the England U21s so I''m sure next season it''ll be like seeing a whole new player. All that excitement, running, beating players with added end product!

Him, Murphy, Snodgass and Bennett. Not a bad four to choose between out wide. Throw in Jacob maybe of he''s not too far behind Josh.[/quote]I agree with this, hopefully he will be able to carry the momentum and confidence from a really good season back into the Premier League.I always felt he was abit ''Thrown in the deep end'' last season and used much more that than we really wanted to

[quote user="Wiz"]Nathen is a vital keep .[/quote]

Make that Nathan! [:$]

Indeed he is Wiz, Its good to see him showing commitment to the club. Lets hope to see more of it, keep the spine of this squad together and get them ticking again and there should be enough to get us back.