Sign in to follow this  
littleyellowbirdie

Leroy Fer to Man U

Saw a rumour kicking around facebook that Leroy will be off to Man U. With Louis van Gaal moving from the Dutch squad to Man U, it makes sense. Let''s face it, if he wants to move then we can''t realistically keep him.

LOL now that would amaze me , but as we all know it will never happen and like the previous poster said a very poorly made up rumour  .

[quote user="littleyellowbirdie"]Saw a rumour kicking around facebook that Leroy will be off to Man U. With Louis van Gaal moving from the Dutch squad to Man U, it makes sense. Let''s face it, if he wants to move then we can''t realistically keep him.[/quote]

The problem here is not that you believe a rumour on Facebook it''s that you thought it was a good idea to repeat it.

Everton were in for him before he failed a medical, and they finished higher than United last season. Van Gaal obviously rates him to include him in his Dutch squad, and if he could sign him for a relative ''snip'' as a squad player it mightn''t be too bad an idea. United lack someone with the potential to be genuinely box-to-box, and with better players around him I actually think he could turn into a decent squad player for a side that regularly compete in European competition. I''m prepared to be laughed out of town, but I actually don''t think it''s beyond the realms of possibility.

He is a mid table prem player so United would suit him down to the ground.

I''m here all week.

One day people will realise the damage such a restrictive style of play has had on the reputations and progression of players.

Very few, if any, players have improved over the past two seasons.

Facebook rumour you reckon.......and there was me thinking that Twatter was where all the truth was printed. [:D]

[quote user="Yellow Wall"]One day people will realise the damage such a restrictive style of play has had on the reputations and progression of players.

Very few, if any, players have improved over the past two seasons.[/quote][Y]

not beyond the realms of possibility.

When he played well, he was easily our best player, unfortunately it didn''t happen enough. He seemed to lack the drive and determination needed to play for a struggling side. He definitely has the ability, although he lacks pace, he could definitely play at a higher level.

Would like him to stay but will probably end up being a football mercenary (most overseas players are look what Toure doing to Man City)

He has no loyalty to us, he will have seen Norwich as a steping stone to greater things

He struggled with all the games last season there r more in the champs

If the fee is right cash in and invest elsewhere but would want £5/7M

[quote user="swjf50"] When he played well, he was easily our best player,  [/quote]

Apart from Howson - who was by far our best player until he got injured.