Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

Malky or Lennon ?

So it looks like one of these 2 will be named in the next 24 to 48hrs.

So straight to the point which one of the above do you:

a. Think will be appointed?

b. want as manager out of the 2?

Hold on...I thought you knew it was Malky because ''the big hitters'' knew something we didn''t...?  Or was that all just a load of codswallop?

It''s most likely Malky, as if it was Lennon, we''d have heard rumours coming out of Celtic for days before now. Certainly not Lennon, in my opinion.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Hold on...I thought you knew it was Malky because ''the big hitters'' knew something we didn''t...?  Or was that all just a load of codswallop?[/quote]

Maybe something has changed hence the further delay and change in odds all of a sudden. I am still living in hope the board will go with Lennon over Malky. In my opinion he is the man for the job.

Malky''s odds are drifting rapidly this morning while Lennon is shortening at a similar rate.
Possibly means nothing but it could indicate someone knows something.

a-malky

b-lennon

don''t read to much into the odds change today, they are just trying to make some more moneybefore malky is named.

[quote user="cat farm"]a-malky

b-lennon

don''t read to much into the odds change today, they are just trying to make some more moneybefore malky is named.[/quote]

Strange way to do this by making the odds on Malky larger thus people being able to make more money backing him.

I do get they may be trying to do so by trying to draw punters into backing lennon last minute as if something is happening?

I believe the board want Lennon, but they are struggling to get him and that Malky is plan B. Time is running out for them and they are probably being forced into appointing Malky by Lennon''s refusal.

I just hope they are going to make one final increased offer to Lennon to make sure we get the man we want. Now is not a time to get the wrong man given that we may only get 1 shot a promotion where we should go up!

[quote user="Long drives home"][quote user="cat farm"]a-malky

b-lennon

don''t read to much into the odds change today, they are just trying to make some more moneybefore malky is named.[/quote] 

I believe the board want Lennon, but they are struggling to get him and that Malky is plan B. Time is running out for them and they are probably being forced into appointing Malky by Lennon''s refusal. [/quote]Alternatively Malky may be the number one choice but they have not been able to finalise the deal. Perhaps Moody''s move from Palace is a stumbling block, perhaps they want Malky to accept Adams as Technical Director and Malky is insisting on Moody and they have given Malky an ultimatum and a deadline.As for Lennon''s odds coming in, as second favourite, his price would naturally shorten in the market if there was a deadline given to Malky. It may be more about a deadline given to Malky than a realistic chance of getting Lennon.

Henrik Larsson 4/6 to be the next Celtic manager , thats very short for a job that isnt there right now .

[quote user="He Scored Against The Scum He Scored Another 1"]I just read betting suspended on Larsson. Hmmmmm interesting.[/quote]

34m

Paddy Power have suspended betting on Henrik Larsson being the next Celtic manager

Weird, didn''t even know there was a market.