Sign in to follow this  
ncfc fan

DELIA OUT!

nice lady. dedicated fan but her decision making on football related subjects is appauling.

without McNally we would be in league 2 with Portsmouth

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]Wiz - you seem like a vile human being. Someone with nothing about them whatsoever. The fact that you say you watched your first game in 1957 makes it even more embarrassing that you''re actually above the age of 18. I had you down as a frustrated virgin. You''re pathetic, mate. NCFC doesn''t need fans like you.[/quote]

Its fans like you who sicken me 1901.

The gang of three I mentioned, Smith, Jones and now Fry have held City back for years with their ''little old Norwich'' mantra, and until they vanish City will never move on to the next level.

If,  by me pointing this out makes me ''a vile human being'' (I wonder what you''d call Hitler?) then I''m proud to take up that mantle if it upsets your kind.

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]Nearly replied there Wiz, but remembered my own advice.[/quote]

Shame, I''d welcome your imput, as you HAD replied hence the quote.[:|]

You spoke to her? Did she speak back and you heard it? Amazing what you say you do but contradicts other things you say (if you ever answer direct questions)

Did she really slap you mentally for being a bitter rude old fool and why you have such hatred about anyone high up at our club????? You really are embarrassing.

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]Wiz - you seem like a vile human being. Someone with nothing about them whatsoever. The fact that you say you watched your first game in 1957 makes it even more embarrassing that you''re actually above the age of 18. I had you down as a frustrated virgin.

You''re pathetic, mate. NCFC doesn''t need fans like you.[/quote]

whereas

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]Myra Hindley walks across the dark and

windy Moors holding the hand of a young boy. He turns to Myra, crying,

and says "I''m really scared". Myra turns to the boy and says "You''re

scared? I''ve got to walk back on my own".[/quote]

is acceptable I suppose ?

If you want Delia gone get someone with the money to buy her out. I''m sure if the right offer came in and it was for the good of the club she would happily sell, until then be realistic, what do you expect money to appear by magic?

[quote user="Dave"]If you want Delia gone get someone with the money to buy her out. I''m sure if the right offer came in and it was for the good of the club she would happily sell, until then be realistic, what do you expect money to appear by magic?[/quote]

That scenario HAS already happened Dave and she turned him down.

He was already a City supporter btw.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Dave"]If you want Delia gone get someone with the money to buy her out. I''m sure if the right offer came in and it was for the good of the club she would happily sell, until then be realistic, what do you expect money to appear by magic?[/quote]

That scenario HAS already happened Dave and she turned him down.

He was already a City supporter btw.

[/quote]

And where has he been since - We were all excited at the prospect at the time but he did not want to pay the asking price or anywhere near it and has never come back in.

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]Nearly replied there Wiz, but remembered my own advice.[/quote]I wish more people would realise the utter futility of indulging in his passive/aggressive attention seeking.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Dave"]If you want Delia gone get someone with the money to buy her out.[/quote]That scenario HAS already happened Dave and she turned him down.[/quote]Now you''ve got me thinking Wiz, who was this person and why wasn''t it reported in the press at the time?