Sign in to follow this  
ncfc fan

DELIA OUT!

I don''t think you are quite grasping the dynamics of how a owner of a club departs.

Do you expect her to relinquish her ownership?

I am sure that if someone came along with deep enough pockets and the right genuine intentions for the club then she would sell. But, not until then.

[quote user="Paul"]Your time is at a natuaral end - get out!!![/quote]You got the cash to buy her out?

Wiz clearly has a problem with women who are vastly more successful than he is, I don''t think it really has much to do with football at all.

[quote user="The Messiah"]One has to ask how much of your earnings Wiz have you put into NCFC.[/quote]

He''s already told us that he spends £350 a season on meals in Yellows.

This is nothing to do with me, change your name mate i''m the Paul on here. Your stupid posts are giving me a bad name

I do not believe Delia makes important  executive decisions but merely follows her mentors. She only comes alive when the club is financially on it''s knees. Give the lady a rest,  I mean who would you rather be in bed with our owner or some hard business woman who has personal wealth as her driving force like Karen Brady.Of course I use that term in an idiomatic sense of the phrase.

I''d prefer to be in League One with Delia in charge than Premiership with Vincent Tan/Assem Allam/Tony Fernandes etc at the helm, because at least with Delia in charge you know that in 20 years time you are still going to have a club to support!Moo

Get lost Alex!

I need no lessons in manners from your kind .

Please read my other thread

The key is McNally provided he stays Delia can hang around - she will not sell up anyway - dont fool yourself, she here for the long term, looks in good nick for a 70 year old

MCNALLY IN

Yet another cheap shot at our majority shareholder from a couple of posters who wouldn''t dare say the same thing to her face to face. Far easier to be a keyboard warrior.

I don''t agree with every decision Delia has made, but how many other owners would be as open with the supporters and admit to mistakes being made as her?

[quote user="Wiz"]

Get lost Alex!

[/quote]

What, the Norwich supporting kind?

[quote user="Alex "][quote user="Wiz"]

Get lost Alex!

[/quote]

What, the Norwich supporting kind?[/quote][:D]

She has made four good decision in the last 5 years

Appointing McNally

Allowing McNally to sack Gunn

Allowing McNally to poach Lambert

Allowing McNally to pay off our external debt (one of the reasons why Lambert left but had to be done)

Do u notice one common factor in all these good decisions MCNALLY

I rest my case

[quote user="YellowFC"]

She has made four good decision in the last 5 years

Appointing McNally

Allowing McNally to sack Gunn

Allowing McNally to poach Lambert

Allowing McNally to pay off our external debt (one of the reasons why Lambert left but had to be done)

Do u notice one common factor in all these good decisions MCNALLY

I rest my case

[/quote]

I know you''ve rested your case but can you un-rest it so that you explain what your case is?

[quote user="Phil Schmil"]Yet another cheap shot at our majority shareholder from a couple of posters who wouldn''t dare say the same thing to her face to face. Far easier to be a keyboard warrior. I don''t agree with every decision Delia has made, but how many other owners would be as open with the supporters and admit to mistakes being made as her?[/quote]

Twice I''ve given my opinion of her in person Phil, on a third occassion I told her a few home truths whilst looking her in the eye.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Phil Schmil"]Yet another cheap shot at our majority shareholder from a couple of posters who wouldn''t dare say the same thing to her face to face. Far easier to be a keyboard warrior. I don''t agree with every decision Delia has made, but how many other owners would be as open with the supporters and admit to mistakes being made as her?[/quote]

Twice I''ve given my opinion of her in person Phil, on a third occassion I told her a few home truths whilst looking her in the eye.

[/quote]We all know you''re probably lying.

[quote user="Buh"]Wiz, delia is never going to give you one, no-one is. Now let it go, before you end up on look east.[/quote]

Already been on twice.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

We all know you''re probably lying.
[/quote]

Morning mortia. [:D]

[quote user="Paul"]Your time is at a natuaral end - get out!!![/quote]

You forgot to add her chain smoking overweight old man and that snidey overated celebrity twitter Fry.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]We all know you''re probably lying.[/quote]

But Dave said he was looking her in the eye? How ridiculous - she''s short but not *THAT* short.

Wiz steps up his "please abuse me today so I can play victim" campaign....

Wiz - you seem like a vile human being. Someone with nothing about them whatsoever. The fact that you say you watched your first game in 1957 makes it even more embarrassing that you''re actually above the age of 18. I had you down as a frustrated virgin.

You''re pathetic, mate. NCFC doesn''t need fans like you.

Lads, when Wiz posts, i tend to skip/ignore what he''s saying. Its mostly pointless drivel anyway, why waste the brainspace?