Sign in to follow this  
Moosheep

McNally's Salary

[quote user="Newton"]McNally is one vote on a board of 6 - in Jan he alone could not have decided to sack Hoots - the rest of the board must shoulder the blame[/quote]

To be pedantic there are 7 board members.......DS, MWJ, Michael Foulger, David McNally, Stephan Philips, Alan Bowkett and Stephen Fry.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Newton"]McNally is one vote on a board of 6 - in Jan he alone could not have decided to sack Hoots - the rest of the board must shoulder the blame[/quote]

To be pedantic there are 7 board members.......DS, MWJ, Michael Foulger, David McNally, Stephan Philips, Alan Bowkett and Stephen Fry.

[/quote]Is Stephen Fry a voting member of the board?

Moo

[quote user="Moosheep"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Is Stephen Fry a voting member of the board?

Moo
[/quote]

What a strange question. Why single him out ?

I heard he was on a million basic plus a six hundred percent performance related pay bonus, which is disgusting when he is out-thought and repeatedly shown to be incompetent by the posters on this message board who know far better than that smooth talking charlie.

I''m not sure why you think this is a a strange question!When Fry became a director Delia said he was an ''ambassador'' to attract new investment, and I seem to remember Fry himself saying that he wouldn''t be involved in the running of the club. That is why I ''singled him out'' as I wasn''t sure of his exact involvement. Moo

[quote user="Moosheep"]I''m not sure why you think this is a a strange question!
When Fry became a director Delia said he was an ''ambassador'' to attract new investment, and I seem to remember Fry himself saying that he wouldn''t be involved in the running of the club. That is why I ''singled him out'' as I wasn''t sure of his exact involvement.

Moo
[/quote]

As a director he has a vote in the boardroom.