Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

As soon as It is announced.......

This board will go ballistic with people who say it''s the wrong man. So whoever we end up with please get behind him. It''s not our choice so we have to put our trust in the board and get on with it. Whoever we end up with will need the crowd to support him and the players as one.

Surely getting behind somebody you do not approve of just makes you a sheep , we could all still be behind Gunn in league 1 if it wasnt for those 2 fans running on throwing their season tickets at him .

[quote user="CanaryOne"]Surely getting behind somebody you do not approve of just makes you a sheep , we could all still be behind Gunn in league 1 if it wasnt for those 2 fans running on throwing their season tickets at him .[/quote]

So if it''s not who you wanted you won''t be going.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Are the two supporters still banned?[/quote]

Yep, I think so - or else we''d have seen them throwing their season tickets at Chris Hughton well before last Xmas!

I''ve got a ______ OUT! Thread all ready. I''ve got a Word document with it on and everything. I just need to copy and paste it on here as soon as the announcement is made and then I can bask in my own feeling of self-importance for the rest of the day!Good innit!

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"]I''ve got a ______ OUT! Thread all ready. I''ve got a Word document with it on and everything. I just need to copy and paste it on here as soon as the announcement is made and then I can bask in my own feeling of self-importance for the rest of the day!

Good innit!
[/quote]

Wiz, is that you ? [:P]

It''d be funny if it wasn''t true

Why did the information age and the premier league turn some fans brains to mush?

Whoever it is'' he won''t last more than three years at most and will more likely than not be gone in 18 months.

[quote user="Buh"]It''d be funny if it wasn''t true

Why did the information age and the premier league turn some fans brains to mush?[/quote]One word.Sky.

agreed!

That and champ manager/FIFA turning a load of 8 year olds into wannabe Jose''s

I already know what my first post after the appointment is made, regardless of who it is....

Not my first choice, but he will get my full support.......

I always was predictable.

What I actually fear is that whoever it is will get the same treatment Hughton got if things don''t go that well to start with - a load of noisy know it all fans declaring "he''s not good enough"  "he''s not right for the club" "no better than Hughton" and when it goes t*ts up, it will be "sack the board"........

Nothing like a good burst of moaning and scapegoating to make you feel better, eh?