Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

as a man is it ok to change your sexuality ?

i''ve been wrestling with my inner feelings for months and find myself spending more and more time on x hamster looking at thai ladyboys ?is this ok i mean is it as bad as trolling, using muliple accounts  or secretly liking another team ? i feel so much better for getting this off my chest thanks for listening xxx

Ahh nice mature posts kids, well done!

[quote user="barkingmad"]Ahh nice mature posts kids, well done![/quote]Oops! Sorry Dad!Malky out! Boooo! Burn the witch! Mcnally''s a fool! Adams sucks! The grass is too long! The River End is too quiet! BOOOOO!!!!!

Better?[:|]

An even more mature reply, I rest my case your honour!

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="barkingmad"]Ahh nice mature posts kids, well done![/quote]Oops! Sorry Dad!Malky out! Boooo! Burn the witch! Mcnally''s a fool! Adams sucks! The grass is too long! The River End is too quiet! BOOOOO!!!!!

Better?[:|][/quote]not to mention... Fu(k off you troll ! Binner ! Inner Circle! outer ringroad!Homo! paedo! Psycho!early leaver! late arriver! aviva diva!JFk blownaway what more do i have to say, we didn''t start the fire , it was already burning when the world was turning [:D]

Mmmmm impressive, like the use of the Billy Joel lyrics, obviously indicates that you are beyond teenage years, so why act like one?

C''mon now kids, time for bed, school in the morning!

Ah sparti, just seen your from Lowestoft, explains a lot!

[quote user="im spartacus"]i''ve been wrestling with my inner feelings for months and find myself spending more and more time on x hamster looking at thai ladyboys ?is this ok i mean is it as bad as trolling, using muliple accounts  or secretly liking another team ? i feel so much better for getting this off my chest thanks for listening xxx[/quote]

Mr Dudley?

[quote user="im spartacus"]i''ve been wrestling with my inner feelings for months and find myself spending more and more time on x hamster looking at thai ladyboys ?[/quote]This is a very serious illness Sparto. You''re already showing the classical first signs with your confusion, and as your brain deteriorates, you''ll develop deafness, anger issues and a split personality. As the disease spreads you''ll become lethargic and probably finish up in a wheelchair.Get a grip man! [:D] 

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="im spartacus"]i''ve been wrestling with my inner feelings for months and find myself spending more and more time on x hamster looking at thai ladyboys ?[/quote]

This is a very serious illness Sparto. You''re already showing the classical first signs with your confusion, and as your brain deteriorates, you''ll develop deafness, anger issues and a split personality. As the disease spreads you''ll become lethargic and probably finish up in a wheelchair.

Get a grip man! [:D] 
[/quote]

Huzzah !

I wonder if boots sell miracle legs?

OP - Were you wrestling with your inner feelings during X Hamster? If so wash your hands before posting again mate. Thanks :)

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="im spartacus"]i''ve been wrestling with my inner feelings for months and find myself spending more and more time on x hamster looking at thai ladyboys ?[/quote]

This is a very serious illness Sparto. You''re already showing the classical first signs with your confusion, and as your brain deteriorates, you''ll develop deafness, anger issues and a split personality. As the disease spreads you''ll become lethargic and probably finish up in a wheelchair.

Get a grip man! [:D] 
[/quote]

Not only that Spartacus, your interest in Delia will become unnatural. [;)]

[quote user="Auntie Marge"]You''re a very naughty boy Dave.

Your headmaster was right, you WILL go blind...[/quote]

But he sure plays a mean pinball...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Auntie Marge"]You''re a very naughty boy Dave. Your headmaster was right, you WILL go blind...[/quote]

But he sure plays a mean pinball...

[/quote]

Who ? ( see what I did there ) [;)]

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]One up the Bum, no harm done.[/quote]

I think I know who will be along shortly to respond to this. [:D]

Wow - School has broken up early this year. Usually we need to wait until July to witness this staggering level of knobtardness.

One up the Bum, no harm done.

Now you say that Bor, the big barrel that collects the rainwater outside is leaking so I bought a butt plug. Well how useless, in fact I might as well have shoved it up my @rse.