Sign in to follow this  
#

Just how long is a matter of days?

Act in haste, repent at your leisure.

I don''t care if it takes another few days ........... as long as the correct appointment is made!

[quote user="Fr. Chewy Louie"]Why are you bothered, you already know it''s Adams.[/quote]

Ah, a point scorer, how cute.

There''s a small issue of a techi guy you know.

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]Wiz, you need a girlfriend, a wife, a job, just something to make you less of a waste of space. Seriously.[/quote]

For that you''re Hexed. [li]

I think people on this forum take things too literally some times. The appointment will take as long as it takes. The board may want to appoint within ''a week'' or in ''a couple of days'' but there is a second party in negotiations who may, for whatever reson, have their own time frame. It will happen when it happens. I am sure that the board are working on it as fast as they can!Moo

I think people on this forum take things too literally some times. The appointment will take as long as it takes. The board may want to appoint within ''a week'' or in ''a couple of days'' but there is a second party in negotiations who may, for whatever reson, have their own time frame. It will happen when it happens. I am sure that the board are working on it as fast as they can!

Moo

Huzzah☆★☆★

[quote user="Wiz"]

Just curious, 2, 3, or 4?

Or longer?

[/quote]dependsusually somewhere between the amount of time you stay after after telling us all you have quit for good ................and you changing you support for or against the managerwhich is probably the same number of days as in 2009 that expired after you told us that you were totally deaf and then told us that you listened to Radio Norfolk

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]The longer they take the less confident I feel they will get it right.

Hopefully, they are just taking a time to nail their first choice.[/quote]

If they get it wrong will you:

a) Tell us straight away so we can start an "out" campaign, and/or

b) Go to a game as a protest

????????

[quote user="River End Canary"]They are clueless. They have no idea what they are doing we will end up with Zola at this rate god forbid[/quote]

So you''d want a quick appointment - anybody, as long as the appointment is fast. You would be the first to squawk if an early replacement had been announced. Can see the post now, " idiots make hasty decision, what was the hurry?"

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Starting to feel very much like we have missed the first target and are casting around in the "Plan B, C and D" territory.[/quote]

This hurts.........Huzzah[Y]!