Sign in to follow this  
Newton

If it is Neil Lennon

Thats very clear then, neither of u have a clue, you just take it in turns to insult people who ask valid questions

Thank u

Celtic will be haggling over compensation , these little clubs have to jump at the chance of every penny they can get , it could be the difference  of a transfer kitty or not for them .

[quote user="CanaryOne"]Celtic will be haggling over compensation , these little clubs have to jump at the chance of every penny they can get , it could be the difference  of a transfer kitty or not for them .[/quote]

Poor trolling LMAO.

Hey Newton,

There is this really cool feature I don''t think you''ve spotted.. It''s called the reply button. It allows you to reply to topics that have already been started instead of having to start a new one every time you want to add a comment.

Cool huh?

Cheers,

AndyCanary

Another negative twit with nothing to add, this board full of them

Thank u for your comments fully appreciate

Probably due to sorting compensation etc, seems.they may have Larsson lined up to replace him though,.certainly a lot of people on.the.Celtic forums.think that is the case

The delay in manager (Lennon or otherwise) I suspect is due to the Director of Football position. Most managers aren''t keen on this, let alone when they don''t know who it is yet.

If this ^^^^ is the case then what an absolute mess of recruiting the new manager the board has made. Then again whats new!

The radio interview they dod gets more cringeworthy with everyday that passes.

Do they actually have a clue, they admitted to not being able to think of anyone capable of taking over in January!! It sounded like they just sat around a table and said "Well can anyone think of anybody" its laughable.

Coming out and making these statements is making them look clueless now.

I think we are in a pecking order chain awaiting the outcome of the West Brom and possibly Saints jobs. Oh how we have fallen!

I think Zola was not a credible candidate at all and was just a Plan D or E however given they have announced it will be soon, instead of just keeping quiet. I think they may be forced into appointing him while Lennon and Malky wait out to see what comes of the jobs mentioned above.

After all this Wiz maybe proved correct yet and Adams will get the job after all!

[quote user="Champions"][quote user="CanaryOne"]Celtic will be haggling over compensation , these little clubs have to jump at the chance of every penny they can get , it could be the difference  of a transfer kitty or not for them .[/quote]

Poor trolling LMAO.[/quote]

That''s rich, what are you even doing on here? At least Portman_King came to talk football. You just want to laud over us that you get more fans per game than us. You are the bigger club for about 6 games a season, then you go crawl back to the SPL. I can see why Lennon is tempted. It must be galling to be trapped in that goldfish bowl of a league.

Should ''empathy'' be a key attribute being sought during the interview process, Neil Lennon would surely get the job straight away?

As a high-profile sufferer of depression he would be the manager most likely to relate to the 20,000+ season ticket holders who have experienced similar symptoms at Carrow Road for the past two years!

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

Should ''empathy'' be a key attribute being sought during the interview process, Neil Lennon would surely get the job straight away?

As a high-profile sufferer of depression he would be the manager most likely to relate to the 20,000+ season ticket holders who have experienced similar symptoms at Carrow Road for the past two years![/quote]

That''s all we need!  A depressive manager to go along with depressive fans. Oh well, whats the worst that could happen.........League one wasn''t so bad was it?  

Oh come on, get a grip, depression is a serious issue and hopefully Lennon has overcome it. He has been through quite a lot so it''s understandable he suffered a bit.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"][quote user="Champions"][quote user="CanaryOne"]Celtic will be haggling over compensation , these little clubs have to jump at the chance of every penny they can get , it could be the difference  of a transfer kitty or not for them .[/quote]

Poor trolling LMAO.[/quote]

That''s rich, what are you even doing on here? At least Portman_King came to talk football. You just want to laud over us that you get more fans per game than us. You are the bigger club for about 6 games a season, then you go crawl back to the SPL. I can see why Lennon is tempted. It must be galling to be trapped in that goldfish bowl of a league.[/quote]

I''ve never once mentioned attendance figures.

Celtic has, and always will be, bigger than Norwich. It''s not just for 6 games a season. You are beyond deluded if you think otherwise.

Of course Celtic is a bigger club than Norwich, Champions.  I don''t think anyone denies that.  What you have to accept though is that the SPL is a one horse race, there is 0 competition in Scotland and it is a place where players can either end their careers or get spotted and move to bigger leagues.  The same applies to managers.  If a player or manager is content to be stuck in the SPL then fine, but it is no challenge at all and you have to admit that.