Sign in to follow this  
| wolfswinkel |

Who would you rather play for?

Out of curiosity who would you rather play football for as all managers have a different style of play and man management. I am referring to the managers were likely to be after...

Zola...?

Lennon...?

Malky...?

Adams...?

Hyypia...?

Or state any other reasonable manager you''ve seen or heard us been linked with.

Just be interesting to see what you say

Perhaps an even better question would be, Which manager would our players rather play for?

I suspect their opinions (or at least one or two of them) have been sought, that''s not to say their preference would be appointed, but they would probably be put in the melting pot.

Neil Lennon.

Why would you choose anyone else on that list?

This is a man that walked out in front of 40,000 Rangers fans and stood with his hands cupping his ears - just days after bombs, bullets and death threats had been posted to Lennon''s and Celtic players family homes.

A man that lead inferior players to within points of topping a group consisting of Barcelona, Benfica and Spartak Moscow.

I''ve watched him on the touchline, you won''t find a more passionate man in football.

It''d be a pleasure to play under Neil Lennon.

Champions wrote the following post at 21/05/2014 11:10 PM:

Neil Lennon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

why would you choose the biggest pr1ck on the list?

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Champions wrote the following post at 21/05/2014 11:10 PM:

Neil Lennon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

why would you choose the biggest pr1ck on the list?[/quote]

Why is he a "prick"?

It''ll be the usual "but...but... he shouts at refs!" which manager doesn''t? And if you actually seen some of the decisions that season, you would have understood his anger.

I''ll give an example of one: Hooper was clearly tripped by the opposition keeper. A penalty was rightfully awarded. However, the referee went to his linesman and a free kick was given to the opposition keeper. It was later established that the referee told the linesmen he knew it was a penalty but wasn''t going to give it.

why are you talking about shouting at refs? The issue I have with him is his whole self, not just because he has a go at everyone who isn''t part of Celtic FC....he''s just a pr1ck...I thought everyone knew that?

[quote user="mrs miggins"]why are you talking about shouting at refs? The issue I have with him is his whole self, not just because he has a go at everyone who isn''t part of Celtic FC....he''s just a pr1ck...I thought everyone knew that?[/quote]

Still waiting. Why is he a prick? Come on, explain.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]I think its his lack off class as a manager that I cringe at the most tbh, its pretty embarrassing[/quote]

His level of class didn''t seem to bother your best player when he was whoring himself to us a weeks ago.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Did you think it was snodgrass?[/quote]

Maybe we could get Ruddy in as cover for Forster.

Then again, Woy didn''t deem Ruddy as sufficient enough cover to Forster. So maybe not.

is this a typical celtic view (taken from their message board) or is this guy just playing devils advocate?

"The truth is Celtic will win the SPFL next season and for the foreseeable future if I were the manager, so I can only think that it will come down to Lennons ambition if he gets offered a job down south.

I thanked NFL for taking the job,after the BTM fiasco,when most would''nt touch us with a barge pole so whether he stays or leaves I wish him nothing but the best.

However,for the most part these past 3 years or so the football I''ve been watching has been fuck1ng brutal,just my opinion."

[quote user="mrs miggins"]How do you feel today ''Champions''?[/quote]

Mixed emotions. I''m glad he''s leaving because of the playing budget, and not just to manage another club because he see''s them as a better prospect.

It''l be nice for a bit of change. Lennon''s football in the last 2 years has been quite sore on the eye.

All I know is, he won''t be able to instil his passion into a club like West Brom or Norwich - he loves Celtic, his passion comes from the heart.