Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Why it is taking so long

We are being turned down by the managers the board want ,so are having to find other candidates that is why Zola has shown interest in the hope he gets the job

Seems they''re using an X-Factor style: "...and the winner is..." (extra long tumble-weed moment) "we''ll tell you after the break!..."

Should be sometime after the weekend then? Possibly. Maybe.

As i just put on another thread. We are probably delayed here because we want a manager currently in a job, or a manager who is holding out to see what better jobs come along. If we wanted Neil or Zola, we could''ve appointed them last week and met this silly deadline.

I do worry about that Wiz, they messed around trying all ''new philosophies'' etc. I hope they don''t forget we have the makings of a good squad that doesn''t need overhauling, it needs tweaking. I only hope we don''t do the while Solbakken/ Henning Berg route and try reinvent the wheel. Mackay or Lennon or someone similar that should get the best out of our current crop and add a dash of their own style would do best, I think.

If we are after someone in a job, why has there been no approach?If it''s Lennon, for example, we would have to actually approach Celtic to formally speak to him.  Even if it''s a formality because we have buttered him up on the quiet, by the time Celtic huff and puff and the talking is done, days can pass.