Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

Hughton's Interview!!

We were screwed by the time we fired Clueless.He had his chance to keep us up and failed, although I''d love to see a manager interview where they actually say "oh yeah we were down for sure, lucky i was fired"Clueless wants to keep his rep and get a new job so of course he is going to claim we would have stayed back.Hindsight says we should have kept him to the bitter end, at least then his rep would be tarnished because he can always argue he didnt get Norwich relegated.

I still cannot believe that so many on here actually think he should have said something different when asked.

Seriously; what planet are you guys on!!!?

of course he was always going to say "yeh, I was never good enough for the Norwich job, I''m incompetant and should be managing the under 8s..."

[quote user="The Great Mass Debater"]Does he specify in which games he thinks his team would have got the 4 points required? Or is this just absolute delusion on his part? He''s either saying that he feels we would have beaten one of the big 4 - which considering his record is highly unlikely, and that we still werent able to do this despite very commited performances. Or he is saying his team would have beaten Fulham away, which again, considering his away record for the season, and his specific record against Fulham is also highly unlikely, especially when he couldnt do it at home against West Brom in a similarly labelled ''must win game''. So has he actually specified how he thought this might come about, or should we call a psychiatrist?[/quote]

United, Arsenal, City etc were all beaten by Hughton. Only Chelsea out of the regular top 4 were never beaten.

Think people abusing him for his comments are a bit dim really, not really sure what else you expect him to say?

Probably more a case of people feeling a bit stupid now after clamouring for his head which evenutally got us relegated.....