Sign in to follow this  
Newton

Lennon for Norwich or WBA

Anyone have any more info on where he is heading ?

We certainly need him here he would shake our squad up, clear out the dead wood & has a proven track record of getting players to perform above there abilities (who does that sound like)

Fingers crossed

PS Lets hope he has Commons with him

''Anyone have any more info on where he is heading?''

A good place to look would be in one of the few topics already on the subject...

Might have been why the board were willing to lose a bit of face over the "we''ll have someone in a week" dilemma.

I''ll be surprised if he chooses us over West Brom. I''m not sure the lure of the Championship will have turned his head.

If he does come here then either nobody else wants him or he has see what he likes here and is committed to making a solid go of this here.

Hi Joanna Grey

I am attempting to stimuate discussion & ask people for there views - is this not what this forum is for ?

Clearly this is beyond your mental capability, what would u do if you did not troll round this board moaning about every post ?

SADO

I am sure the perm may have first dibs on him. I don''t doubt for a moment that he has walked to take either the Norwich, West Brom or even Saints or Spurs job.

God I hope its here!! If so well done to the board for pushing the boat out to get him.

Come on its getting exciting.