Sign in to follow this  
Standard Beagle

The Board's first choice WAS Lennon.

Celtic are a massive club - no doubt about that. 

I guess David McNally has links with Celtic and Delia always seems to glow whenever NL''s name is mentioned - he seems a great fit for the Norwich job. WBA seems an unsettled place to be employed - and NL seems a loyal type so far.

He''d be ideal to get the most out of Gary Hooper too! (Samaras on the way too?)...

[quote user="canarywales"]And.we have zero debt, prem money from the season that finished, parachute payments, a.ceo that is ambitious despite this season''s fiasco, and.to add to that yesterday you told.me I was.wrong about your forum saying Lennon was leaving and Larsson was favourite for his job, you were wrong[/quote]

Larsson won''t get the job.

Your team is debt free because of the ridiculous TV money. We get £300k a season from TV money.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]So we''re a better prospect than celtic. Would you at least admit that?[/quote]

Celtic have better players. The only position you are better in is attack.

"Your team is debt free because of the ridiculous TV money. We get £300k a season from TV money.

"That''s because apart from the people who pack the ground to watch you win against poor opposition every week, nobody else in the world gives a stuff....

Champions wrote the following post at 22/05/2014 1:28 PM:

Celtic have better players. The only position you are better in is attack.

----------------------------------------------------

Not true though is it. You have a great GK though, but so do we.

Haha, our attack?! Really? We have Hooper who is the only one who was anywhere near up to standard last season. Snodgrass would be your best player if he joined and there is nothing in it regarding Ruddy and Forster, just Forster has age slightly more on his side.

I''d say our midfield is better than yours and probably our defence but your attack must be shocking if it''s no better than ours!

He wouldn''t admit to being wrong of his life depended on it, calls us arrogant but bloody hell he is way worse. Doesn''t matter where the money is from, the fact is we are better off than Celtic right now

They don''t have anyone special in defence. Their midfield has Commons form Derby I believe (remember him?), and a young James Forrest and Kayal who I think we were interested in a few seasons a go. Scott Brown in central midfield, I don''t know/can''t remember anyone else in their midfield.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/27523211

"Neil Lennon hasn''t been interviewed for the Norwich City managerial vacancy and isn''t among the top three leading contenders. Malky Mackay remains the Norwich board''s first choice..."