I would choose WBA

They stayed up have the money to spend and will also probably pay him more.

he could fail with us in the champs and be toast.

If you think your good at your job why not have a go at the highest level possible.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Still no official news from Celtic. Does anyone else think that they are waiting for the club announcement of where he is going before publishing a statement? They can hardly say ''NL has left the club... thanks for all his hard work and achievement.... end of statement.'' So my feeling is the announcement will be today.. Is anyone on any WBA forums? What are they saying?[/quote]

They confirmed it on Sky at 1pm.

[quote user="Fromage Frais"]I would choose WBA

If you think your good at your job why not have a go at the highest level possible.[/quote]If he fails here he will still be the manager next season more likely than not , fail at West Brom and he will be out of work a couple of months into the season .

I meant in terms of a statement. The fact that they confirmed it without a statement I feel only backs up my point more.

Don''t you think if he wasn''t on his way to another club literally as we speak they would have put something out on their web site?

[quote user="AndyCanary"]I meant in terms of a statement. The fact that they confirmed it without a statement I feel only backs up my point more. Don''t you think if he wasn''t on his way to another club literally as we speak they would have put something out on their web site?[/quote]

It was their Chairman Andy. 

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Is anyone on any WBA forums? What are they saying?[/quote]Just had a look and spoke to my mate who is a big Baggies fan.  Seems like the general consensus is NO WAY.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="ricardo"]On his way to CR. I''ve always thought that this would happen. Unless there is a last minute hi jack he will be our manager.[/quote]

Oh I do so hope you''re right ricardo.

[/quote]

How can it be right Wiz? You''ve told us many times that it''s definitely Adams.

[quote user="Splendid Rush"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="ricardo"]On his way to CR. I''ve always thought that this would happen. Unless there is a last minute hi jack he will be our manager.[/quote]

Oh I do so hope you''re right ricardo.

[/quote] How can it be right Wiz? You''ve told us many times that it''s definitely Adams.[/quote]

Because our ferking board will take the cheapest option, and thats good old Niyal, its Gunn all over again.

[quote user="CanaryOne"][quote user="Fromage Frais"]I would choose WBA

If you think your good at your job why not have a go at the highest level possible.[/quote]If he fails here he will still be the manager next season more likely than not , fail at West Brom and he will be out of work a couple of months into the season .[/quote]

I don''t see that... if he is pants with us I bet he will be out the door within a year also.

I would think we are going to go for promotion this year and anything less than playoffs is a disaster.

West Brom on the other hand just have to be a bit better than last year and he will be fine.

I guess my question for you would be is it easier getting promoted into the Prem or staying up?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/27523211

"Neil Lennon hasn''t been interviewed for the Norwich City managerial vacancy and isn''t among the top three leading contenders. Malky Mackay remains the Norwich board''s first choice..."

FFS what is going on?! Can we just sort a new manager out soon? Our board will look stupid now if Adams gets the job as he''s clearly plan Z.

I know this to be a load of codswallop!

I know from people I trust that received inside info that Lennon was 1 of 4 interviewed for the job weeks ago.

I am 99% confident that he is heading to us now. Barring a last minute call to is agent from West Brom. I expect an announcement within the next 24hrs.

Come to Norfolk, Ginger Neil, you know it makes sense! If not, can you send Malky? No offence to Adams, who maybe one day with a bit more experience will be more suitable but it''d go down like a lead balloon if we give him the gig permenantly in our first season back in the second tier and our best hope of a return.

Apparently Giggs is due to be passed the buck in three years time if a couple of reports are to be believed. I''d be all for that with Adams if he showed to be a good asst manager for a while.

In that, it suggests Lennon is willing to play the long game and get a club to the premiership though (i.e. us).

If WBA don''t want him, who is actually going to take him in the premiership?

SSN said that his agent had reported that he had no other club lined up, I read into this that he will be talking to other clubs also as stated on here with WBA, looks as if we will get the one that WBA dont want.