On his way to CR. I''ve always thought that this would happen. Unless there is a last minute hi jack he will be our manager.

Ricardo knows - you don''t officially leave one club in these circumstances unless you are on your way somewhere else.

Is anyone at Prestwick airport? can we see if he boards a flight for Birmingham or Stanstead please..

(I don''t think you can fly from Glasgow > Norwich).

Can''t see any other explanation for the delay sure West Brom is the obvious choice, but why would Norwich put off delaying appointing a manager when the two other candidates (Malky and Zola) are out of a job and Adams would have been appointed last week if it was him, am keeping my fingers crossed that its Lennon!

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Ricardo knows - you don''t officially leave one club in these circumstances unless you are on your way somewhere else.

Is anyone at Prestwick airport? can we see if he boards a flight for Birmingham or Stanstead please..

(I don''t think you can fly from Glasgow > Norwich).[/quote]

You can if you hire or borrow a plane.....

All may become clear in a day or two, and Lennon may or may not become our manager. I must admit that the timing of his resignation, if this is true, may suggest our delayed announcement may be coming to an end.

There are, however, other possibilities, including WBA, so let''s bite our nails a little longer until it is sure one way or the other.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="AndyCanary"]Ricardo knows - you don''t officially leave one club in these circumstances unless you are on your way somewhere else.

(I don''t think you can fly from Glasgow > Norwich).[/quote]

You can if you hire or borrow a plane.....

[/quote]So what your saying is Neil Lennon has gone mad quit his job and hijacked a plane at Glasgow airport? It''s like an episode of 24 or something

Sounds perfect to me he will no doubt fly the plane himself and land it in the middle of Carrow Road where Delia and McNally will be waiting for him to sign his contract, now that would be an entrance come on Lennon!

[quote user="ricardo"]On his way to CR. I''ve always thought that this would happen. Unless there is a last minute hi jack he will be our manager.[/quote]

Oh I do so hope you''re right ricardo.

If you are Lennon and you have the choice where do you go?

WBA = Premier League status but only because there were teams that were worse in the league this season.

Steve Clarke did a grand job for them helping them secure their best finish in ages (8th).. Then was sacked the season after when they were in a better position than where they finished.

Their squad isn''t great, I''d prefer ours.

Norwich: A chance to bounce back to the Premier League with a good young squad and good supporting board.

Sidenote.. On checking facts on Wikipedia I noticed that Steve Clarke''s gardening leave ends at the end of this month. I am surprised he''s not been mentioned in relation to the vacancies at the moment.

AndyCanary wrote the following post at 22/05/2014 1:06 PM:

Doing a 10,000 piece jigsaw of the Great Wall of China.

-----------------------------------

"Its easy if you try"

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="ricardo"]On his way to CR. I''ve always thought that this would happen. Unless there is a last minute hi jack he will be our manager.[/quote]

[/quote]I have no inside info Wiz, just that everytime I saw him on TV and the Norwich job was mentioned he seemed to clam up. This suggested to me that there had been some covert contact. He might well choose WBA due to the Premier League attraction but I still think that the delay has been caused by waiting for him to make a move. Malky and Zola are free so if they had been first choice there can surely have been no reason not to appoint them.Lennon now 8/15 Favourite with Skybet.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]I have no inside info Wiz, just that everytime I saw him on TV and the Norwich job was mentioned he seemed to clam up. This suggested to me that there had been some covert contact. He might well choose WBA due to the Premier League attraction but I still think that the delay has been caused by waiting for him to make a move. Malky and Zola are free so if they had been first choice there can surely have been no reason not to appoint them.Lennon now 8/15 Favourite with Skybet.[/quote]And 9/2 for the WBA  job

Lennon or Garcia were my ''want most'' ricardo and to think we might just get Lennon fair sets the old juices going.

Er no!! Adams was your first choice then as predicted you flip flopped.

[quote user="Wiz"]Lennon or Garcia were my ''want most'' ricardo and to think we might just get Lennon fair sets the old juices going.[/quote]I think we''d all be happier if you kept details about your old juices to yourself.

[quote user="InchY"]Er no!! Adams was your first choice then as predicted you flip flopped.[/quote]

[IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Signs/zzzz-0027a.gif[/IMG]

I hear he''s gone missing from a Norwich perspective, it''s looking like we''ve been gazumped at the last minute.
Looking likely he''ll be WBA manager and we''ll get Macky...

[quote user="Wiz"]Lennon or Garcia were my ''want most'' ricardo and to think we might just get Lennon fair sets the old juices going.[/quote]Well the money is going on Lennon to come here and not WBA.9-2 WBA8-15 Norwich

Still no official news from Celtic. Does anyone else think that they are waiting for the club announcement of where he is going before publishing a statement?

They can hardly say ''NL has left the club... thanks for all his hard work and achievement.... end of statement.''

So my feeling is the announcement will be today..

Is anyone on any WBA forums? What are they saying?