Sign in to follow this  
ncfcstar

Lennon - Steve Walsh

Now I''m not saying he knows anything but...

1. Lenny left Celtic wonder if it''s Norwich or west brom???

Tweet text

So he''s off to West Brom according to Steve Walsh.

It''s simply a conversation of 5 tweets, with Walsh saying that he is guaranteed to get the West Brom job.

Although Jimmy if you put yourself in the shoes of a former team mate and you''ve been trusted with unbroken news such as this are you going to openly tweet it or keep it under your hat.

I''m thinking you were suggesting he''s connected and will pick up which way the wind is blowing rather than having some actual insight :)

Lennon3-1 for WBA8/15  NCFC.The money seems to think we are the destination.

I always thought Eadie was hinting at Lennon with his ''somebody that has never stepped in side Colney'' comment.

[quote user="S10 Canary"]Adams is 5/1 with Coral! Lennon 8/13, Mackay 7/4. What on earth is going on?[/quote]Simple, they don''t think it''s Malky and if Lennon is hi-jacked they think it will be Adams.I hope that''s clear.[:D]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="S10 Canary"]Adams is 5/1 with Coral! Lennon 8/13, Mackay 7/4. What on earth is going on?[/quote]Simple, they don''t think it''s Malky and if Lennon is hi-jacked they think it will be Adams.I hope that''s clear.[:D][/quote]Lol, that does indeed make sense actually.

If, as I suspect, the old hag wants nice Mr Adams in charge, then enjoy the humiliation and years in the football wilderness.

[quote user="lake district canary"]I''m glad I don''t follow twitter. It looks like gobbledygook to me.[/quote]Sounds like a perfect fit as you only ever write gobbledygook. [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]I''m glad I don''t follow twitter. It looks like gobbledygook to me.[/quote]Sounds like a perfect fit as you only ever write gobbledygook. [;)][/quote]

At-least_ my$gobbledygook%%isn''t ^^plastered)(with"hash tags,*/brackets,little pictures,red lettering,time,date etc etc.....

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]I''m glad I don''t follow twitter. It looks like gobbledygook to me.[/quote]Sounds like a perfect fit as you only ever write gobbledygook. [;)][/quote]

At-least_ my$gobbledygook%%isn''t ^^plastered)(with"hash tags,*/brackets,little pictures,red lettering,time,date etc etc.....

[/quote]That is the fault of this board and it''s archaic coding.  Twitter looks nothing like what I posted.

The funny thing for me is that I was born next door to Gary Parker in Old Marston, he''s the same age and I still hav an old aunty living in my old house :-)

I''m not too keen on Lennon bt to be honest he''s got to be an improvement on the rubbish we have been served up the last two seaosns.

I would have preferred Malky to be honest as he has a track record at this level, makes me wonder if Lennon has beenthe No. Choice all along.

For him to come here he must have one healthy player budget for next season I would think!

Well I hope we get told soon, as it would be nice to know.