Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Norwich now losing points

Why doesn''t the board come out and tell us how many points we are losing for each day they fail to appoint a new manager.This will have a terrible effect on our goal difference come May, never mind the number of players who have probably already left the club, fed up with waiting.How can the league sort out the fixture list if they don''t even know who our manager is ? I shouldn''t be too surprised if we go into administration if this isn''t sorted out soon. And that will mean a 10 point points deduction on top of the ones we have already lost (that the board won''t tell us).I shouldn''t be to surprised either if a lot of folk on here don''t even tune into Radio Norfolk when the games start ........ that''s if we even have a club left Mr ''Not So Smarty Pants'' McNally.

[quote user="City1st"]Why doesn''t the board come out and tell us how many points we are losing for each day they fail to appoint a new manager.This will have a terrible effect on our goal difference come May, never mind the number of players who have probably already left the club, fed up with waiting.How can the league sort out the fixture list if they don''t even know who our manager is ? I shouldn''t be too surprised if we go into administration if this isn''t sorted out soon. And that will mean a 10 point points deduction on top of the ones we have already lost (that the board won''t tell us).I shouldn''t be to surprised either if a lot of folk on here don''t even tune into Radio Norfolk when the games start ........ that''s if we even have a club left Mr ''Not So Smarty Pants'' McNally.

[/quote]

You sir are an idiot!

[quote user="City1st"]Why doesn''t the board come out and tell us how many points we are losing for each day they fail to appoint a new manager.This will have a terrible effect on our goal difference come May, never mind the number of players who have probably already left the club, fed up with waiting.How can the league sort out the fixture list if they don''t even know who our manager is ? I shouldn''t be too surprised if we go into administration if this isn''t sorted out soon. And that will mean a 10 point points deduction on top of the ones we have already lost (that the board won''t tell us).I shouldn''t be to surprised either if a lot of folk on here don''t even tune into Radio Norfolk when the games start ........ that''s if we even have a club left Mr ''Not So Smarty Pants'' McNally.

[/quote]

What a load of s......