Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Airport Arrivals

[quote user="Champions"]Neil Lennon resides in Glasgow.[/quote]Indeed but Edinburgh Airport has direct flights to Norwich International and is only 40 miles from Glasgow.

Looking on flightradar24 there is also a private charter plane now approaching Norwich from Scotland. Just saying.

[quote user="ricardo"]Flight from Edinburgh about to touch down at 17.05.Just saying.[:D][/quote]just reading

[quote user="Champions"]Surely Norwich would fly him in on there private jet?[/quote]We are no longer Premier League.Savings have to be made.[:D]

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="ricardo"]Flight from Edinburgh about to touch down at 17.05.Just saying.[:D][/quote]just reading

[/quote]LOL[:D]

Pvt charter plane now on final approach, somebody get over there quick.

[quote user="InchY"]Looking on flightradar24 there is also a private charter plane now approaching Norwich from Scotland. Just saying.[/quote]Isn''t that the Eastern Airways scheduled flight from Aberdeen?

Shhhh Matt you''ll spoil the illusion.

Unfortunately private jets are very unlikely to be tracked by a system such as that website uses.

Best someone get over to Norwich Airport with a pair of binos.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="AndyCanary"]Am I missing something?[/quote]He''s there - just behind the lady with the white jacket on.....oh...   [/quote]A pity you couldn''t have found arrivals rather than the check in desk[:D]

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Am I missing something?[/quote]An ironic sense of humour perhaps?

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Wait did you mean moronic or ironic? I''m missing the former I feel.[/quote]

An idle bit of fun while waiting for something to happen.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="AndyCanary"]Am I missing something?[/quote]

He''s there - just behind the lady with the white jacket on.....

oh...

[/quote]

A pity you couldn''t have found arrivals rather than the check in desk[:D]
[/quote]

Understandably, Lakey, handkerchief in hand, is entirely focused on departures from Norwich, hoping to fondly catch a last glimpse of his Chrissy Hughton.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="AndyCanary"]Am I missing something?[/quote]He''s there - just behind the lady with the white jacket on.....oh...[/quote]A pity you couldn''t have found arrivals rather than the check in desk[:D][/quote]

Understandably, Lakey, handkerchief in hand, is entirely focused on departures from Norwich, hoping to fondly catch a last glimpse of his Chrissy Hughton.[/quote]

Keep trying, Yankee, you are just making it worse for yourself, like on the other thread.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Champions"]Surely Norwich would fly him in on there private jet?[/quote]We are no longer Premier League.Savings have to be made.[:D][/quote]I''ve got an old bike I could lend them! Perhaps this is what explains the delay - at say 20 mph for 10 hours it must be two or three days riding?