Sign in to follow this  
breaker

Four days to go - who would you buy with £2M?

[quote]My three: 1. John Halls (Stoke City - CB) 2. Kenny Lunt (Crewe - CM) 3. Derek Riordan (Hibs - Striker)[/quote]

David Healy, if £2 million would get him, or tempt Joe Royal here, argue with his results!!.

an inventer who could make a cloning machine

i dont know who, but i would like a playmaker for the central midfield position, kristiansen and maybe a striker.

Or we could just hunt around for some loans........

[quote]David Healy, if £2 million would get him, or tempt Joe Royal here, argue with his results!!.[/quote]

Ok.

After half a season where Ipswich dominated the Championship he allowed his team to slip down the table and here they be.

I''d rather have a manager that can inspire his team for the entire season and not just half.

Realisticly, you got it spot on - Halls, Lunt and Riordan.

Although i would take alternatives such as Etuhu, Eastwood and Sodje.

Unrealisticly but ideal would be Kristiansen and Sidwell.

I think Halls would be the best buy.

I''ve just heard that Arsene Wenger is willing to let Winston Obewu out on loan - his pace is frightening and he is very skillful, although inexperienced and probably not interested in dropping a division. Although Bentley did...............?

[quote]My three: 1. John Halls (Stoke City - CB) 2. Kenny Lunt (Crewe - CM) 3. Derek Riordan (Hibs - Striker)[/quote]

John Halls is a right back which rules him out.  Kenny Lunt...  Hmm not for me.  Riordan... Yes.  As for Healy.... God no

John Halls is most definately a centre-back who can play at right-back or even midfield and IMO would be the perfect signing for us. I would be happy with signing Kenny Lunt as he could be the creativity we are looking for in midfield. I would also love to sign Healy as on form is a great player. I wouldnt say no to Riordan but he wouldnt be my first choice. My first choices would be John Halls and Steve Sidwell as both of these players would improve the team loads and are both still younge players.

Green

Colin Halls Shackell Drury

Marney Sidwell Safri Hucks

Ashton Mckenzie

That to me is a premiership qaulity side and should, with the right management win the league.