Sign in to follow this  
The Plastic Finder General

Lennon at Colney

Surely he was shopping at Morrisons across the road from Carra with McNally stocking up on bubbly!

Another hilarious post plastic. You''re such a legendary troll. I don''t know where you find your immense Witt.

I usually get a chopstick under the wing and then tip it over. Quite hard to do it before they fly off though.

[quote user="The Plastic Finder General"]Nipped along for a cheeky bit of fly-tipping and saw him, with two other blokes, in the car park!!![/quote]still not got rid of all those King Keano t shirts yet ?

Had to drive past Ipswich the other day & yes there were flies. The place was buzzing.

#like flies round a pile of sh1t

#rancid

[quote user="River End Canary"]Would be interested in your favourite method of fly tipping. Mine is fly tipping by j r hartley[/quote]Very droll. You must be someone "of a certain age" to remember this ad!

[quote user=" Badger"][quote user="River End Canary"]Would be interested in your favourite method of fly tipping. Mine is fly tipping by j r hartley[/quote]Very droll. You must be someone "of a certain age" to remember this ad![/quote]It''s not THAT old! 1983 to be precise.

Unhinged - it doesn''t seem THAT old to me either - but ask your kids what they think.It must suggest that s/he is at least mid/ late 40s and therefore I am told "well, past it!"