Sign in to follow this  
CanaryOne

Adams price dropping like a stone

If Lennon lets us down then I believe we will go with Adams over Malky. I see no reason for him not to be 2nd choice.

I think we will either get Lennon in the next 24hrs or he will be off to the Prem and we will install Neil!

I am happy either way with this, Lennon is a great appointment and Neil is a good one.

[quote user="Long drives home"]If Lennon lets us down then I believe we will go with Adams over Malky. I see no reason for him not to be 2nd choice.

I think we will either get Lennon in the next 24hrs or he will be off to the Prem and we will install Neil!

I am happy either way with this, Lennon is a great appointment and Neil is a good one.[/quote]This seems to be the logic behind the betting.[Y]

Sorry but Adams would be a complete disaster and after this long waiting would make us a laughing stock .

[quote user="Long drives home"]If Lennon lets us down then I believe we will go with Adams over Malky. I see no reason for him not to be 2nd choice.

I am happy either way with this, Lennon is a great appointment and Neil is a good one.[/quote]Why would you say Neil Adams is a good appointment? Not saying he won''t be good if given the job but I would have thought his current lack of experience and difficulty managing the team over the last month would highlight him as a risky selection at best.

IF its Adams it''ll end in tears........ours.

Because I believe he will clear out the tosspots and bring in players prepared to bleed yellow and green to get us promoted. I also believe he knows the Youth coming through better than anyone and will know their capabilities and weaknesses.

If we are going to get promoted next season then the Murphys etc... need to come of age next season.

I would love to see Neil working alongside Lennon as first team coach or similar.

Players just out of the youth team are not going to get promotion , to get promotion we need a manager who can keep the players like Ruddy , Snodgrass and Hooper at the club , that man most certainly is not Neil Adams .

I''d be happy with Adams or Zola over Malky or Lennon.

I know that probably puts me in the minority, but I just can''t get enthused about Lennon or Malky. Lennon just seems a huge gamble and Malky just doesn''t seem the guy to get us playing in the "Norwich way" the board are so keen on.

Whoever it is I''ll get behind them, they have a tough job ahead.

The price/odds are a reflection of what gamblers think, with the bookmakers merely responding.

No-one outside the Board, and one or two candidates, knows who is favourite at the moment.

If the two most likely are Lennon and Adams, I am relaxed, but I don''t want Malky.

[quote user="CanaryOne"]Players just out of the youth team are not going to get promotion , to get promotion we need a manager who can keep the players like Ruddy , Snodgrass and Hooper at the club , that man most certainly is not Neil Adams .[/quote]I agree. Adams is not the man to get us promotion. This would be like Gunn all over again, should it happen.

2 weeks to appoint the man off the radio , well thats another decade in the lower leagues , will give those Binners plenty to laugh at though , jesus wept do we never learn .Delia needs to piss off out of this club .

Markets move in strange ways. This move could be down to someone who has a serious amount of money riding on Lennon to be installed and in the know that should he go elsewhere i.e. we are gazumped then Adams will be appointed.

That person would not have needed to place a massive bet on Adams at 25/1 to cover themselves to move the market to these prices.

Therefore I would say that it is 75% chance we get Lennon and 25% now we get Adams.

Adams getting the job would be a complete joke and must not happen.

Would also look absolutely tinpot after the, firstly, "announcement within a week" and then the "after a few more days" - it would be so obvious that he wasn''t our first choice.

If he gets the job, disaster awaits for Norwich. Can''t believe why anyone would be pro-"the bloke from the radio phone in" getting the top job at Carrow Road, almost embarrassing as appointing the Sales and Sponsorship manager. Does the club ever learn not to do things on the cheap?

[quote user="CanaryOne"]2 weeks to appoint the man off the radio , well thats another decade in the lower leagues , will give those Binners plenty to laugh at though , jesus wept do we never learn .Delia needs to piss off out of this club .
[/quote]

HUZZAH!

WTF is this?! Why is Adams even involved in this?! Surely we''re not appointing him? I see Sherwood is all the way out at 33''s. Maybe all this Lennon/ Malky stuff is a load of rubbish and Sherwood is the guy? Would make sense with the ''Norwich way'' attacking style and the DoF/ Technical Director.

[quote user="ricardo"]Adams in to 11/4Malky out to 15/8However, Lennon still odds on.[/quote]

Sorry but Adams would be wrong wrong appointment a huge huge risk and really can not see it working, just does not have enough experience in what is tough league and will not be respected by players enough to see us through tough games etc.

To me will show complete lack of ambition and knowledge of board to suceed in this league need a manager with some experience

Adams at least will install passion, something we haven''t had for the last 2 yrs. but bring someone alongside him as DOF.Lennon 1st choice (looks like WBA have got him)Adams 2ndMalky 3rd (to defensive and why hasn''t he signed already)

Why are you all getting mad at something that hasn''t even happened?? Lol what is wrong with you people?

We set a week deadline that mysteriously overruns, we need a "few days" and then mysteriously our prime target leaves his club a few days later

Derrrrr!! What could be happening!!! I wonder!! Haha

[quote user="Buh"]Why are you all getting mad at something that hasn''t even happened?? Lol what is wrong with you people?

We set a week deadline that mysteriously overruns, we need a "few days" and then mysteriously our prime target leaves his club a few days later

Derrrrr!! What could be happening!!! I wonder!! Haha[/quote]

We have been duped and he''s off to WBA or A.N. Other premiership team leaving us with Adams?

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]Adams getting the job would be a complete joke and must not happen.

Would also look absolutely tinpot after the, firstly, "announcement within a week" and then the "after a few more days" - it would be so obvious that he wasn''t our first choice.

If he gets the job, disaster awaits for Norwich. Can''t believe why anyone would be pro-"the bloke from the radio phone in" getting the top job at Carrow Road, almost embarrassing as appointing the Sales and Sponsorship manager. Does the club ever learn not to do things on the cheap?[/quote][Y]

"We have been duped and he''s off to WBA or A.N. Other premiership team leaving us with Adams?"

Source, jockey de knob?