Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

I love our club But

This board is full of s--- They come on. Radio Norfolk and say they got it all wrong then said there was no other opinion for a manager when there was plenty who would have took it.Then we are told a new manager was only days away another load of bull.Last but not least McNally said the only thing against Adams he has no experience well McNally I hope you get all thr crap thrown at you what you have thrown at us still you still be getting your wages for mucking up our club.Oh one more thing you said you listen to the fans yet another load of bull otbc

For the umpteenth time, it is not McNally''s fault. Wait and see the outcome of this Adams decision perhaps we can then all make our minds exactly what just has gone on!

There will not be many who agree with this decision.

If not mcnallys fault then who''s is it then oh I see u live in Delia county perhaps you should go and see her perhaps she will fill you with crap as well

I''m not quite sure why so many people are getting their knickers in a twist.

The board clearly wanted Lennon or Mackay but neither wanted us. You can''t employ someone who doesn''t want to be here. We probably had positive signs from Malky but when the whiff of another job became apparent he wasn''t interested. F*ck him. If he isn''t 100% committed to the job and the club then he''s not worth appointing.

Adams already knows the players and the club. So he wasn''t the board''s first choice, but what different does that make? If you first and second choices won''t come, you have to go for your third choice.