Sign in to follow this  
SwindonCanary

Back the man !

The board have decided that Adams is the man, can we please support the Manager, the Board and the Players in fact Support Norwich City Football Club !

Count me out. It''s a fooking joke. I''ll still be there supporting my team but it doesn''t alter the fact that this is a joke appointment and when Adams is booed like Gunn was he only has himself to blame.

I will always back whoever is the manager but I can''t pretend I''m not a tad disappointed.

Isn''t it hilarious to see all these kids throw their toys out the pram. I assume they''re kids because it''d be really embarrassing for adults to behave that way.

Can''t help but think this has been handled so badly as to be almost laughable. Firstly, why make these silly promises on timescales? Are we to believe that Adams was first choice?

Lets just make Ricky Martin his technical spongeman or whatever it is going to be called and be done with it.

Have to say I am not surprised as I feared this might happen.

NCFC take the cheap option again....

[quote user="paul moy"]He''ll do a good job given our backing. Agreed 100%.[/quote]

The trouble is, he might not get it. This piles to pressure on the team to deliver, it''s clear our boys are not a side that do well under pressure.